BY PIXI

Creme to powder medium to full coverage foundation. This formula miraculously evens out skin tone and makes it look like you have no foundation on. It also treats your skin to a host of vitamins, minerals and skin enhancing goodies. Line plumping, hydrating, nourishing, protective, soothing, hypoallergenic, fragrance free. Suits all skin types. Sodium Hyaluronate: Natural moisture found in skin; a powerful skin and line plumper. Aloe vera: Soothes and heals stressed skin. Vitamin E: A powerful anti-aging and antioxidant ingredient. Vitamin C: Protects and revitalizes tired skin. Camellia leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidants. Directions: Starting in the middle of the face on the bridge of the nose, sweep the sponge (included) over nose and cheeks, blending out and down towards the hair line. Focus on area around the nose, chin and forehead, or where you need to even out the skintone. For maximum coverage use a dry sponge. For more sheer payoff use a damp sponge. Net Weight: 10 g/0.35 oz.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mylon-12, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Methicone, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Phosphaatidylcholine, Water, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide (Cl77002), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• What is the best way to apply this powder foundation?3 Answers
  • Is it good for oily/combintion skin?2 Answers
Marylou F.
Review for: Fair more...
This product was horrible, patchy and clung to random spots on my face and it is pretty expensive. There are so little colors to choose from and there are a lot of other options out there. I returned mine and will not be re purchasing.
jenn h.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I was really impressed with this Foundation. My fiance mother happen to give me this product as a gift. I happen to have gone on vacation and I needed a new Foundation since I got a tan and I was very happy to try this product out. At first I was skeptical but after trying it out I really enjoy this product. It goes on very smooth and the finishing look as nice as Matt. I like to use setting powder to make sure that it lasts longer especially since I have oily skin around this time (summer). I definitely recommend using this product with a dry sponge for more full coverage. If you're looking for a sheer coverage I recommend using a wet sponge. I definitely like this Foundation I will definitely continue using this as my summer Foundation.
Ashley N.
Austell
I absolutely love this product!! I love how nicely it goes on and the smooth finish it gives! If you're looking for something with a lot of coverage this probably isn't what you would want, but if you just need slight coverage it's great! I love this product and would most definitely buy it again!
Kelsey P.
I had been looking for a new foundation ever since Urban Decay quit making my old favorite, when I found this gem at my Target.
I love how this foundation leaves my skin feeling silky to the touch, but I can't tell I'm wearing it. I also have sensitive skin, so I love that this product is fragrance free. I haven't had a single break out or reaction with this product at all.
This foundation reminds me of a creme-to-powder type foundation which makes it great for my super easy morning routine. I love that I can apply a little and look natural or build up my coverage and it still looks great. I definitely recommend this product!
Krista F.
Knoxville, TN
I'm completely obsessed with this vitamin veil! It's by far the best I've tried. It covers what I need to cover (uneven complexion, acne scars, even dark circles) and doesn't leave my face looking cakey. The only negative is it's a little more expensive then I normally spend. But it's worth it!
Alexis A.
I absolutely loved this foundation. It goes on so smoothly and I love how it's creamy at first then goes to a matte powder feeling/look. It was great for my oily skin, I rarely had to touch up and it didn't break me out like most foundations! The coverage was also a major plus, medium to full and I felt like it was buildable. I definitely see myself repurchasing this product!
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this powder foundation!! It provides medium coverage for me. I typically apply two layers using a fluffy powder brush and have recently been trying to use a damp beauty sponge. I think I will definitely be purchasing this again once I run out.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I have this but in No. 3 "tanned" and it's awesome! It is very effective because the way you blend ensures that you're face stays in place. A great value to boot. I have bought again, and again. Everyone should go get some.
Julia M.
Was ok- too pricey in my opinion for what it did on my skin. It clung to the dry patches and really brought attention to them. I hate to say I regretted purchasing this but I did. I do love other products from the pixi line however.
Haley H.
Love this product. I don't like the price but I like the product. It is very nice packaging I am impressed with the color. It is my first time buying this product. I will recommend it.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
What is the best way to apply this powder foundation?
Joana P.
Lisboa, Lisboa
Is it good for oily/combintion skin?

Amazon