BY PIXI

Miracle-in-a-tube primer smoothens out fine lines & hydrates while making pores instantly disappear. This primer creates a seamless, silky canvas with a beautiful no-shine, cashmere finish. The formula's skin-loving ingredients clear and unblock pores to allow for an utterly flawless, long-lasting makeup application. It is the perfect skin primer for all complexions and skin types. Pore minimizing. Shine controlling. Hydrating. Oil free. Hypoallergenic. Primer creates a seamless, silky canvas with a beautiful no-shine, cashmere finish. The formula's skin-loving ingredients clear and unblock pores to allow for utterly flawless, long-lasting makeup application. It is the perfect skin primer for all complexions and all skin types. Pore minimizing. Shine controlling. Hydrating. Oil free. Hypoallergenic. For all skin types.

Ingredients: ​Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499). Made in Korea / Fabriqué en Corée.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "pixi cosmetics is what a lot of people would call a more pricy drugstore makeup. this primer comes with 1.01 fl oz and i got it for about $22. i have visible pores on my nose and the foundation i was using just made them that much more visible. it did a very good job at blurring my pores and it kept my nose and t zone looking less oily, i have very oily skin. the only down side to this primer was that i expected it to make my makeup last way longer then it did. however for the price and it being a drug store makeup i found it to be very good. i use this with my pixie quick fix powder in translucid and it makes my makeup look flawless. " in 26 reviews
  • "I got it in my March Ipsy bag and am no longer interested in purchasing it again. " in 5 reviews
Jess W.
Alexandria
My skin broke out so bad using this. I wanted to like it after hearing multiple people say nothing but good things. I have large pores and combination/oily skin, so this sounded like such a perfect primer for my skin type. After about the 2nd or 3rd application, I got a ton of tiny little pimples all over my T-Zone. This product was the only new thing I had introduced into my routine, so I cut it out and the pimples went away. Be careful if you have sensitive skin.
juliette a.
I wanted to try a drugstore primer, before switching to high end ones. This one was amazing! My makeup applied great and lasted long. I bought another one for my mother too! I would probably buy again if I wanted a cheaper primer.
Mary E.
Hartford
I use the flawless primer. It has a rose gold tint to it. At first when I applied it, I thought the tint would be too much. But once you apply your foundation..it adds a really gorgeous subtle glow! It's super silky and even with my dry skin, I get no dry patches in my foundation.
Tabitha M.
I first received a sample of this primer. I fell in love with it, then went out and purchased the full product. I really like how different primers go on and serve different purposes. This primer goes on and has a cast like mask when applied. I don’t suffer from large pores but when I’m putting on a full face of makeup and I want it to stay, I reach for this.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer - Translucent gives a matte finish and helps with sweating issues I’ve had in the summer. It’s very easy to apply before my everyday makeup and like I said before if you sweat a lot in the summer, this helps. Pick yours up at target.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Love this primer so much! It definitely does not dry my skin out and it makes my pores look smaller. My foundation goes over top this primer perfectly to where it doesn’t look blotchy or smeared. I highly recommend it.
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I used this priner for the 1st time today and i really like it. It made my makeup last linger and i didnt have to retouch my oily areas as much. My make up didnt slide around specially my noise area. My foundation when on so smoothy. Help my pores look smaller and skin look smooth. Best store baiught brand primer .
Crystal H.
This is a good primer. I like it alot but it does mess with some of my foundations but that happens sometime when mixing different brands. But none the less it is still a great product. It makes my skin look flawless and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
This is my FAVORITE primer! It gives my makeup more longevity, I have found it helps prevent breakouts and gives my skin a nice dewy glow! It's very reasonably priced and easy to find - I get mine at target. Love it!
Jennifer H.
North Ogden, UT
I really like Pixi flawless face primer but there are two reasons why I couldn't give it 5 stars. First, while it's reasonably priced, it absorbs so fast that you have to use a lot in order to get all over coverage. Second, it comes in impossibly small sizes. Otherwise, once it's on the product is great.
Ivy D.
How much does this typically cost? Where can I buy it?
Madhuri P.
Where is this product found and does it work to keep makeup on for up to 12 hours
Shikha S.
Brampton , ON
I was at my local drugstore and found pixi there. I tried this product and I really liked it. Is this really worth it? Its kinda pricey for the drugstore.
Johnna R.
Is this great for dry/combo skin
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I am looking for a primer that really works when it comes to smoothing out pores. Do this really work?