BY PIXI

Miracle-in-a-tube primer smoothes out fine lines & hydrates while making pores instantly disappear. Primer creates a seamless, silky canvas with a beautiful no-shine, cashmere finish. The formula's skin-loving ingredients clear and unblock pores to allow for utterly flawless, long-lasting makeup application. It is the perfect skin primer for all complexions and all skin types. Pore minimizing. Shine controlling. Hydrating. Oil free. Hypoallergenic. For all skin types.

• How is this primer at filling pores? I need something tha...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new primer... I just seems I can'...1 Answers
  • Saw this at target, amd was hesistant tobtry. Is this a g...1 Answers
Pixi Flawless & Poreless
  • "it is a good hydrating primer, it keeps my foundation on and it’s tacky so it helps the foundation adhere to the skin nicely" in 3 reviews
  • "this reduces redness well as well as blurs pores and imperfections. it moisturizes and soothes dry skin. it has a matte finish and lets foundation apply smoothly with maximum coverage. however, it does not last as long as others primers. i would recommend it to people with combination skin. " in 3 reviews
Kelly t.
One of my favorite printers of all time. Starting out, I am very fair and I was a little worried because this primer has a darker tint to it with a lot of shimmer, however after using foundation over top it leaves a beautiful glow to the skin and looks so pretty! I am obsessed with using this every day everything just blends flawlessly over it and it is worth every penny. Even on days that I don’t get much sleep or appear dehydrated this makes my skin look so fresh without looking oily.
Alexandra R.
Carpentersvle, IL
This primer is okay. A little goes a long way, I got the mini and used it for 2 weeks straight and I still have a decent amount left. It feels good on the skin. Skin looks good for a couple of hours and afterwards it looks and feels as if I didn’t have a primer. Smells good. Nothing too special, but primers tend to not work for me which is why I always get the minis first.
Mary E.
New Britain, CT
I used the pixi flawless primer. Not the poreless. But I don't see that one on here. It's amazing. Had a nice rose gold hint and it looked crazy when I first applied it, but once the foundation was applied over it, it made me GLOW! it's so smooth and hydrating as well. Makes the foundation lay perfectly. I applied with my fingertips and there's really no need for a sponge brush or blender. By far my favorite primer!
Anam F.
Stamford
Pixi flawless and poreless is really good primer for combination skin. Its very easy to apply and bland it gives natural finish and does help with hiding pores. I would recommend this product only cons is its not for just oily skin. Since i have oily skin i only use this in dry seasons!
Delia N.
Bolingbrook
Purchased at: Target
Honestly, I feel like this primer really didn’t do anything for me. I didn’t see a noticeable difference in my skin smoothness or longevity of my makeup. Especially since Pixi is one of the more expensive brands at the drugstore, I really expected a lot more out of this primer. But it just didn’t seem to work for me.
Elizabeth R.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for 2 months now and I’m loving it. It definitely has minimized my pores and my skin looks brighter and Matt. Applying this on my skin is smooth and doesn’t dry or cause my skin to be oily. I plan on using other pixi products in the future!
Priscila d.
Dowagiac
Purchased at: Target
I do think that it does help with keeping my makeup on longer, but it doesn't seem to have helped with minimizing my pores. I can't say I would buy this again just because of the price. But I will say it does hold onto your makeup
Dominique J.
Chicago, Il
By far my favorite primer!!! I have a large forehead, pretty girl but just blessed with so much knowledge lol. I'm very inquisitive so I frown up my forehead when I'm paying close attention to someone or something. Anywho, after 27 years, I'm started notice little small lines developing on my forehead (refuse to call them wrinkles). I let this product sit while I do my eyes and the lines literally disappear by the time I apply foundation.
ceecee m.
Sacramento, CA
I got this on sale at target for like $5 . I dont really use primers i just use moisturizers and my makeup looks good . Whenever i use this primer i dont really see a difference at all .. and that is why i dont use primers because i feel they dont do anything anyways its just a waste of money for me . So i stick to just moisturizer . This primer is very thick but its not hard for it to come out the tube . When u apply it to your face , it'll make ur face white for just a second but it goes away fast .
Cara L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Unfortunately, this primer did not work for me. I received it in an Ipsy subscription and was so excited to try! The primer felt nice during application, but within 3 hours my makeup was patchy and breaking up all over my face! I've used the same foundation/powder for a while, so I'm not sure if the ingredients just didn't agree but I was definitely not looking great by the afternoon. Hopefully other Influensters have better luck than I did!
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Ugh! I'm in so much of a need for a good primer I can afford. I've tried sooo many drugstore primers, and need a good "pore" minimizing primer. I have yet to try this one. Is this honestly a good primer for the pores? Please, let me know!!
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Is this a really good primer.
Juli M.
How is this primer at filling pores? I need something that will fill my pores really we'll
Tabitha W.
Mcconnelsvle, OH
I have been searching all over for the best primer at a good price. I have unbelievably large pores and even those that claim they fill in pores, don't. So, I have to ask, How well does this smooth and fill in pores?
Lauren S.