BY PIXI

This skin-brightening and sheer setting powder feels like cashmere on the skin. Set makeup application with a touch of powder. Its shine-free finish holds makeup in place and gives a fresh, soft-matte finish while brightening the skin! It s an instant pick-me-up for tired looking skin! Sponge included for easy touch ups. health information vitamin e helps improve skin elasticity.

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Aluminum Distearate, Dimethicone, C16-18 Hydroxyalkyl Hydroxydimerdilinoleyl Ether, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lauroyl Lysine, Mica (CI77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). 7.5 g / 0.26oz

Nicole Z.
This is nice for baking the face and even getting a nice coat of flawlessness when done with your makeup. I wish there was a different shade because it can look a little too white if you use too much.
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
This is my holy grail finishing powder. It gives the perfect amount of powder without looking caked on. When I wear this powder i have no issues with flashback or looking too pale. Its great for touch ups during the day to restore your matte finish.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Amazing powder! I think I've found my new favorite. It mattifies my makeup beautifully, and it's so finely milled that it blends seamlessly, builds easily, and doesn't leave a mess (which is a big deal for me, since I wear a lot of black and don't like having to dust white powder off my clothes when I'm done). It's also got a great clean scent to it. As a bonus, I appreciate the little drawer that holds your sponge applicator, which helps keep bacteria at bay. Highly recommended!
Wafia  A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I like this product! I was thrown off at first bc it has shimmer in the translucent powder but once applied it doesn't really pick up but rather gives your skin a subtle healthy glow. Lasts a pretty long time as a setting powder but you cannot reapply it throughout the day or it will become patchy.
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
I think this pretty good, although i have tried better. i think it does what is supposed to. as one of the other reviewers said i too think sometimes it grabs to the dry spot i may hve around my nose but otherwise i think it works great
Katlin H.
Tampa, FL
Pixi is cheaply made and disappointing. I received several of their products in my Ipsy bags and I was not once impressed with them. The pigments just aren't there and they don't last long or blend well. Thumbs down, for sure. I would definitely not recommend this.
Chelsea H.
Newalla, OK
I love this powder!!! in the last month I have tried 7 different brands trying to find one that doesn't make my skin oily, look caked on, and lasts! this one is the one. it's pricey, for sure. but to me, it's worth it.
Samantha D.
Durham, NH
Though this makeup doesn't cake on, it provides a nice amount of coverage. My nose is always red so I use this to adjust it to my actual skin tone. I always have trouble finding products that are as pale as I am, but this one actually matches! Added bonus: it doesn't clog my pores
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I normally prefer loose powders but, this powder is awesome. I like that it doesn't get all over my clothes when I apply it and it sets makeup beautifully
Kim W.
Pleasanton , CA
I love this powder for setting my makeup. Imparts a natural, glowy finish...really pretty! It helps blur pores, does not get cakey...great item!
Loren B.
Do any of you know if this product is good for people with mixed/oily skin? Thanks