BeautyFaceFace MakeupPixi
pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer

Product Details
• Even, flawless skin tone is the sign of youthful healthy skin
• Sometimes we need a little help with the glow from within
• This primer is the perfect solution; the formula is loaded with skin loving ingredients
• Formula contains powerful anti-aging and skin fortifying benefits
• Formula suitable for all skin types
• Not tested on animals

How To-Apply
• Step 1: Apply coin size amount all over face as you would a moisturizer, then follow with your favourite foundation
• Step 2: To refresh skin during the day, apply over makeup under eyes, on cheekbones and lips for a radiant lustre

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Made in Korea / Fabriqué en Corée.

HooWbwell does this product work?
Anyone know if they stopped making this? It’s my favorite primer but can’t find it at target or ulta 😞
Does this really work to blur fine lines and pores?
Start your review of pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Leah H.
Santa Cruz, CA
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Leah H.
I was so excited to start wearing this pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer instead of a full face of makeup, but a few things will keep me from using it regularly. It actually has too much shine (for my combo skin), which starts out making me look dewy but quickly makes my skin look greasy/blotchy. It also creased after application on a hot day, which defeats the reason for using a primer. I think I'll use this sparingly with a different primer or tinted moisturizer mixed in to mellow it out. The shade was nice and the formula didn't feel too heavy on my skin. I absolutely love Pixi 's glow mist & toners, so I know this isn't the norm for their products.💚
ezra M.
Stillwater, MN
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by ezra M.
Wow I rarely give stuff 1 star on here but this has gotta be the worst primer I’ve used. It isn’t luminous but rather looks very chunky glittery on the skin & it makes your makeup look cakey. I even tried it with a very small amount and it gave me the same results. Shows texture in your skin if you have any and really sets into fine lines & wrinkles.
Rachael B.
York, PA
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Rachael B.
So glad I received this in my Glam X bag!! At first I was hesitant to even try it since this brand has been a hit or Miss mind game with me since it launched. Some products are phenomenal, while most are a disappointment. I would’ve never tried a primer by Pixi had I not gotten it in my subscription. So glad I did!!! Although I have 2 primers I love, this is now added to my collection for continuous use. I love that it leaves a natural-to-slightly-matte finish & yet it also leaves this nice natural glow! Holds my makeup so well. Perfect size bottle since little product easily spreads all over face & neck. I even like to wear this alone! Love, love, love, this primer!!😍
Danielle Y.
Hubbard, OH
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Danielle Y.
I really like this primer. It has a little tint to it with simmer. You can wear it under your foundation or by itself for a dewy summer look. Its too shimmery if you put alot on, a thin layer leaves a natural sun kissed look. pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the most amazing stuff to use on face but it’s quality and works great. I love Pixi stuff simple packaging and the price is simple as well.
Julie Ann K.
Denton, TX
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Julie Ann K.
Unfortunately the #pixi #FlawlessBeauty primer was a wide miss for me. It's more of a shimmer sauce than a primer, a lot of times I will wear a primer by itself on a no makeup day to even out my skin but this incredibly shimmery primer gave my skin a slight orange tint. On top of that my makeup looked worse after a few hours then if I had worn nothing at all.
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Tk B.
I received this primer in my Ipsy Plus bag as an item that they chose for me. This is an okay drugstore product, and a little more on the “upscale” side. This primer is smooth but definitely doesn’t smooth over my skin as nicely as I would have liked. I’m not really a fan of “glow” all over my face, but it did give a beautiful glow if that’s what you’re into. However once I put my foundation and setting powder over it, I could see the glow anymore. (Which was okay with me.) I feel like this would be a good product for someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup but still want that glowing look.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Tessa F.
This didn't give me a good base to work off of when doing my full face. I ended up wiping it all off and re doing my face just because it wasn't working well with my concealer or foundation. This could be formals not liking each other but for me I'm not a fan of this particular Primer.
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Chelsea A.
I love the beautiful glow this gives my skin. It’s a nice luminous golden shine and is the perfect base for makeup. It can even stand alone with a little cc cream. I applied a nice light layer of foundation and the natural glow shines through. My make up stays in place and looks gorgeous all day.
Olena S.
Elburn, IL
pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer uploaded by Olena S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product! This is such a great product! It’s much more than a primer. You can apply under foundation as a primer, add a little to your moisturizer for a healthy glow , or you can even use it as highlighter. It’s gives a lovely healthy glow to your skin, feels super soft, and makes your makeup last longer. Thank you pixie! I will recommend it!pixi® Flawless Beauty Primer