BY PIXI

This barely-there miracle base transforms skin, making it appear fresh & gorgeous as fine lines are blurred, skin tone is evened out, and blemishes are erased. Benefits skin as a luxurious treatment. Ultimate oil-free foundation making skin look flawless while feeling weightless & comfortable .complexion is treated with vitamins and imperfections are erased, leaving a natural, "real skin" finish that will not budge. This do-it-all foundation softens and hydrates dry skin while providing potent oil-absorbers to balance skin and minimize pores. Oil-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, this is the ultimate flaw-fixer for... see more...

Astrid M.
Jacksonville, NC
I didn't really like this foundation since it is very runny and it didn't provide the coverage I was looking for. This is more of a foundation to use during the summer on those super hot days! It goes on very light so you won't feel like its melting off your face!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
It's really runny and when I applied some to my face, it left a streak down my left cheek. It barely covers any blemishes, and instead adds a cake like texture to my cheeks. In comparison to the Maybelline fit me, this product doesn't satisfy my makeup needs. I hate this stuff.