Add a Photo

By PIXI
This barely-there miracle base transforms skin, making it appear fresh & gorgeous as fine lines are blurred, skin tone is evened out, and blemishes are erased. Benefits skin as a luxurious treatment. Ultimate oil-free foundation making skin look flawless while feeling weightless & comfortable .complexion is treated with vitamins and imperfections are erased, leaving a natural, "real skin" finish that will not budge. This do-it-all foundation softens and hydrates dry skin while providing potent oil-absorbers to balance skin and minimize pores. Oil-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, this is the ultimate flaw-fixer for...
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA

It's really runny and when I applied some to my face, it left a streak down my left cheek. It barely covers any blemishes, and instead adds a cake like texture to my cheeks. In comparison to the Maybelline fit me, this product doesn't satisfy my makeup needs. I hate this stuff.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Jacksonville, NC

I didn't really like this foundation since it is very runny and it didn't provide the coverage I was looking for. This is more of a foundation to use during the summer on those super hot days! It goes on very light so you won't feel like its melting off your face!

Join Now