BY PIXI

This barely-there miracle base transforms skin, making it appear fresh & gorgeous as fine lines are blurred, skin tone is evened out, and blemishes are erased. Benefits skin as a luxurious treatment. Ultimate oil-free foundation making skin look flawless while feeling weightless & comfortable .complexion is treated with vitamins and imperfections are erased, leaving a natural, "real skin" finish that will not budge. This do-it-all foundation softens and hydrates dry skin while providing potent oil-absorbers to balance skin and minimize pores. Oil-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, this is the ultimate flaw-fixer for... see more...

Michelle B.
This is my go to summer primer. It's light, breathable and gives my skin a beautiful glow. I've found it looks best when I have a tan.

It does not prevent shine. So, if that's what you're looking for, this is not the product for you.
Tayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I love it , gives a good coverage however it's super sticky when applying , it feels like it's been glued to your face. I mix it with my smashbox foundation which is the complete opposite my smashbox foundation is runny and doesn't stick, when mixed I get a good full coverage I recommend mixing it with either a moisturizer or a thinner foundation .
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
Another great product from pixi! You can either use this all over your face or just as a highlighter on your cheekbones cross the bridge of your nose for a soft glowy look. It's super lightweight easy to use and priced just right.
Sarah G.
This is a waste of money! Leaves your skin super patchy and dry around all the tzone. Doesn't last for more than 2 hours. Don't waste your money all the products i have bought from pixi are such a disappointment. Too pricey for such a horrible products.
Michaela S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my number 1 primer!! It leaves my foundation looking flawless!! It is shinny when you apply it to your skin, but it gives you a natural looking healthy glow! My foundation lasts all day and I don't have to touch it up at all!! In love!
Courtney M.
Seattle, WA
Primer my foot. It just made my face REALLY shiny. Never again. Seriously, don't even give this the time of day. It's thick, all of Ke$ha's glitter is in there, and it seems to nothing else.
Kayla S.
Mechanicville, NY
This product very quickly became a must have for me. It has become a true staple in my makeup bag, i wear this everyday that i wear makeup! I will be purchasing this again once i run out!
Amanda B.
Nampa, ID
I got a tiny sample of this in a beauty bag and loved what it did. It smoothd color tones and brightened my skin. Seriously, really nice. Keep thinking I want more, and then looking at the price tag, ack.
Wilmary G.
1. Is this like a tinted moisturizer? 2. How is the shade range? 3. How is this for dry to combo skin?