Add a Photo

Pixi Fairy Light Solo - Cocoa Haze

There is nothing ordinary about these awakening shades with textures ranging from radiant shimmer to ultra-smooth matte. Reflecting the light & drawing attention to the eyes, the effect is stunning, eye-brightening and more flattering than ever before. Silky soft & infused with beneficial ingredients, the shades protect, nourish and brighten. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes. health information shea butter nourishes the skin jojoba oil is an effective natural moisturizer vitamin e nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye vitamin c is a...
Allison B.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ

I got a sample of this before (not same color) from Pixi somewhere and I liked it but their products are kinda pricey. I also try to convince myself to buy more because i love the product but i never end up making the purchase.
Vanessa  R.
Vanessa R.
Austin, TX

One of my holy grail products. I use this all the time and the pigment is perfect for what I need.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sebastian, FL

Does this color have shimmer to it?

Join Now