BY PIXI

Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.

Pixi Fairy Dust
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag as well as others the shade didnt come out on my skin, and the applicator served no purpose." in 4 reviews
  • "I wouldn't buy it after trying this out you get .01 oz of product which is very little , especially when it's not very pigmented at all and the applicator (wand) is almost garbage." in 1 review
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag, only it was the brightening bare shade it was not pigmented at all and a waste of money" in 1 review
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Mocha Magic more...
This pigment is amazing. it is pigmented and shimmery and really adds to any look.
Heidi H.
Love this for highlighting the inter corners of my eyes but it can be a bit messy
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
The applicator was HORRIBLE. I definitely would not repurchase this product.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Review for: Copper Sheen more...
I got this in my Ipsy bag. While I do enjoy and really love Pixi this product I am not a big fan of. I got a sandy bronze colour which it is very lovey. But the applicator isn't great for apply an eyeshadow. And I find it gets everywhere. I use it more for bottom eyelid eyeliner. Works better for that.
shaery k.
toronto
Review for: Copper Sheen more...
I don't know where to begin! Pixi is a very well known brand but with this product they have blown me away. The price is very cheap and the color is very pigmented, would recommend to this to all makeup lovers.

Shaery Khondokar
Shanna F.
Glencoe , ON
I got this in my ipsy bag and it took me the longest time just figuring out what to do with it! I got the brightening bare shade and its ok. I haven't really used it in a look yet but I did put it on and used the applicator. The applicator sucks...I'm going to try again and see if I can use a different brush or dump a bit out and apply it from not inside the tube. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Rachel B.
Beeton, Ontario
Received this in the shade Brightening Bare with my Ipsy bag in December of last year. The colour is good, although very plain, closely matching my natural skin colour. The problem is largely the way this is packaged. The applicator attached to the lid is difficult to use and feels scratchy on my eye lids. Also this is very messy, you'll get it on the floor, your cheeks, clothes and probably a few other places. With so many eye shadows out there, I would not recommend this one.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
I got this in my ipsy bag, only it was the brightening bare shade. I wouldn't buy it after trying this out you get .01 oz of product which is very little , especially when it's not very pigmented at all and the applicator (wand) is almost garbage.
Hala A.
KENITRA, gharb cherarda benihssen
The fact that it's a pigment doesn't really bother me, I feel that it's less messy than other pigments but I don't really like how the eyeshadow looks, it feels a little chalky on my eyes and the color doesn't really show up that much
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
Did not like this product. Got it in my ipsy bag and the shade (brightening bare) did not show up on my skin at all. The applicator was useless. Would not recommend.
Karen B.
Got this in an ipsy box. How do people use this? Eyes or cheeks or what?
Makenzie M.
What exactly is this product?
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Would this shade go good on a medium skin tone?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How do these compare to the Stila ones?