BY PIXI

Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.

Pixi Fairy Dust
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag as well as others the shade didnt come out on my skin, and the applicator served no purpose." in 4 reviews
  • "I wouldn't buy it after trying this out you get .01 oz of product which is very little , especially when it's not very pigmented at all and the applicator (wand) is almost garbage." in 1 review
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag, only it was the brightening bare shade it was not pigmented at all and a waste of money" in 1 review
Rose  N.
Evansville, IN
Not worth it, the applicator is messy and you can't really dip a brush in there to get the powder out. i didn't like the color either, it was a little on the orange side and not flattering.
Lisa A.
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
Super pigmented and really pretty! I think the packaging was a poor design though because you really have to knock the excess off of the brush or it will be all over your face!
Adriana T.
Hebbronville, TX
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
I got this in a clam back a while ago and hated it. The idea of it its great but the product didn't show up at all. I picked up another one and it didn't stay at all.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
The color pigmentation on this product makes me not use this for highlighting, but just as a shadow. The color is nice, but there's a lot of fallout on this product.
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Different then what I'm used to but as the same easy since I don't need a brush to apply! love how light it feels on my face and would love to try more colors!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Honey Glaze more...
It has fun packaging and a nice color but I'd really difficult to apply to the eyelid. I feel like the product disappears into the air before it hits face.
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
Very pigmented but is a little messy weird applicator but overall okay you just can't be too much in a rush when using this product cause it will get messy
nikki m.
I have quite a few problems with this one. the application is horrible, the powder goes everywhere, it is not pigmented. i do NOT recommend this product.
Jessi G.
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
This was just ok. I am not a fan of the applicator because it's easy to spill. The color wasn't super pigmented either so I'd recommend only on the eyes.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
Got this product in an @ipsy bag and I have never reached for it. Doesn't fit in with my style. I will probably give it away to someone who wants it!
Karen B.
Got this in an ipsy box. How do people use this? Eyes or cheeks or what?
Makenzie M.
What exactly is this product?
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Would this shade go good on a medium skin tone?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How do these compare to the Stila ones?