BY PIXI

Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.

Pixi Fairy Dust
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag as well as others the shade didnt come out on my skin, and the applicator served no purpose." in 4 reviews
  • "I wouldn't buy it after trying this out you get .01 oz of product which is very little , especially when it's not very pigmented at all and the applicator (wand) is almost garbage." in 1 review
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag, only it was the brightening bare shade it was not pigmented at all and a waste of money" in 1 review
Yesenia A.
Review for: Copper Sheen more...
Ladies dont waste your money on these their only glittery not much and not pigmented like it looks nice but the one i got exactly dosnt even show on my eyelids .
Madeline R.
Despite the 90's play makeup-esq contraption that is the packaging, the product is quite nice. I use the light golden shade to highlight my contour and find that it lasts very well.
Kelsey   F.
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
I LOVE pixi products! Amazing quality and a great price. Plus that packaging, very easy to pick out of a crowd. This product however I'd have to pass on. While it is VERY pigmented, it has an unbelievable amount of fallout as it is a loose powder.
Kelsey   F.
Kylee R.
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
This is an ok product if you light loose pigments. The color is skin toned for fair to light complexions. It is great for no makeup make-up days. Its not my favorite. Good to use in a hurry or on the go.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
This product really impressed me both because of how long lasting it was and the glowing-dewy skinned look it helped me achieve . Perfect for illuminating the corners of your eyes and just under the brow for a bright and awake appearance.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Honey Glaze more...
This shade is GORGEOUS! Great for popping in the corner of your eyes. The applicator goes back into the product though so be mindful of that when making this purchase.
Hailey S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
This eyeshadow feels cheap to me. When opening it up, the powder and sparkles fall out and it makes a mess. When I apply it to my eyelids, it gets all over my face. I was not pleased
Lauren E.
Richfield, MN
As a Target employee, I always gravitate towards Pixi. I love most of the products, but this is one I regret buying.

Pros:
Beautiful colors
Nice shimmer

Cons:
Weird application
A lot of fallout
Doesn't last
Raquel C.
Spokane, WA
Formula is weird....I like the color but I could only use this a few times. It doesn't go on smooth for me and its flakey. Might just be mine though cuz I love everything else Pixi that I have!
Karen B.
Got this in an ipsy box. How do people use this? Eyes or cheeks or what?
Makenzie M.
What exactly is this product?
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Would this shade go good on a medium skin tone?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How do these compare to the Stila ones?