BY PIXI

Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.

Pixi Fairy Dust
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag as well as others the shade didnt come out on my skin, and the applicator served no purpose." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag, only it was the brightening bare shade it was not pigmented at all and a waste of money" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't buy it after trying this out you get .01 oz of product which is very little , especially when it's not very pigmented at all and the applicator (wand) is almost garbage." in 1 review
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
Love love the shimmer, the low pigment is a bliss to blend in with especially in the inner lid or over the whole lid for a glamour look. I wore this for special night occasion just because the shimmer is high. I also got this in my ipsy bag and I fell in love, it does last a long time just because I ONLY wear it sometimes, not in my everyday look.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
Love the color love the pigmentation. I'm not crazy about the packaging because it comes loose with an applicator but gets everywhere. So I pour some onto a small plate or something. Then apply
Karen B.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Copper Sheen more...
I got this in my ipsy bag and I thought I would love it because the color I received was beautiful!! I did not like how loose it was and how I would get it all over my face when I put it on. You have to have some sort of base or some sort of primer to mix with it to have it last long and look pigmented
Sasha Q.
I would not recommend the product. If Pixi made this product in a different container I think it would be more effective. It is hard to get the product out of the tube. The little sponge at the end hardly picks product up! I think I had more of an issue with packaging than anything else.

The color is ok. It hard to get enough on though to tell.. again because of the packaging.
Lerisy V.
Lawrence, MA
I would give this product zero stars if I could. I received this product in my ipsy bag, and it was such a let down. It brings the weirdest application brush I've ever seen, it is not very pigmented, and most of the product seemed dried out and all the way at the bottom of the the little bottle.
Tori A.
I saw this item at target on clearance so I gave it a try! It's....okay. I really like the color but like everyone else the applicator is not the best idea. I just end up using a eyeshadow brush to pick up a little product at a time. This shadow might as well be packaged without the brush.
Deborah C.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Snow Sparkle more...
I really like it. love the consistency but I'm not in love with the applicator. the sponge its hard. I use it for the inner corners of my eyes, and almost pocked my eye out.
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
I actually tried this product for the first time threw ipsy and I love it! It's so natural and gives a shimmering glow. All you need to do is apply on your eyelids and your good to go! It's awesome! And had a nice applicator!
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
I had many of the same issues as other reviewers, odd applicator and unsure of what to use it for. I also have the Brightening bare which I received from Ipsy. I have found that it makes a great highlighter for the brow area.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
I like the concept of this product but it is not executed well at all. There is so much fallout and the applicator is terrible. I like the color but just wish the design was better. I am not going to repurchase this ever.
Karen B.
Got this in an ipsy box. How do people use this? Eyes or cheeks or what?
Makenzie M.
What exactly is this product?
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Would this shade go good on a medium skin tone?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How do these compare to the Stila ones?