BY PIXI

Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.

Pixi Fairy Dust
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag as well as others the shade didnt come out on my skin, and the applicator served no purpose." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag, only it was the brightening bare shade it was not pigmented at all and a waste of money" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't buy it after trying this out you get .01 oz of product which is very little , especially when it's not very pigmented at all and the applicator (wand) is almost garbage." in 1 review
Lisa H.
I've received this in my Ipsy Glambag. I have no problems with the color I received, but the applicator is horrible. If you don't tap it before you open it, you're guarantee a huge mess. Even after you tap it there's still a chance it will get everywhere. Once you've applied it to your face, to get more I believe you must shake it or tap it. I believe I will go find a brush before using this product OR fix it myself where it ISN'T a loose powder anymore.
erika v.
upland, CA
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
I love this eyeshadow. Pixi is already an amazing brand but they really did it with this one. This shade called brightening bare looks so natural on me. It gives me color but it looks natural. I just helps me look warm and awake. I love the packaging, it has like a dabbing wand where you can put on your eyes like dot it around and then you can go in with your brush and really blend it out. I just love how long lasting it is. It doesn't crease even on the hottest of days. It's just a wonderful product to pick up at target !
Brittney M.
I picked up the Brightening Bare shade at Target and while I love the color and the pigmentation is decent, I hate the packaging. It's shaped like a nail polish bottle and it's so hard to get the right amount of product out and it's too tight to fit a brush into, forcing you to use the applicator on the lid which isn't great. Applying it gets quite messy. If it had different packaging I would probably give it 4-5 stars.
Jen C.
Review for: Copper Sheen more...
I got this in my Ipsy bag. I love it as a quick and easy way to add some shimmer to my eyelids. It does not last all day. It definitely forms a line increase. But if you're looking for a quick and easy way to add a little bit of shimmer and shine, then this is perfect!
Chelsie L.
It's a nice highlighter. But like everyone else has pointed out, it's messy & gets every where. I like the color payoff and the glow from it, but I'm not sure about the applicator. The only the applicator is good for, is the corner of the eyes. Other then that, it's not really useful for anything else.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and although I've purchased Pixi by Petra products before, I didn't fall in love with the Fairy Dust. True to its name, though, the glittery color will sprinkle all over your eyes and cheeks and make a complete mess on your face. The container is too awkward for the sponge applicator and it just goes all over the place, even if you try to shake it off before applying it.
Morgan S.
I actually rather like this product. I primarily use gold/coppers for my eye makeup because my eyes are green, and I've found that this product has a lot of vibrant, pigmented shades within that category. I have not had any issues with the applicator. I tested and bought this product at my local Target.
kristina m.
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Brightening Bare more...
I received this product in a beauty box subscription and I really like it! This color is perfect for my blue eye color it really compliments it. The applicator that comes with it attached to the cap is very handy and easy to use! This is definitely a great product to keep in your handbag!!
Emily D.
I got this in an ipsy bag back in December and I still don't really have an idea as to how to use it. I have tried it as a eyeshadow and even dusted it as a highlighter but there is a ton of fall out and can look oily if not careful. The applicator is also a weird springy sponge that always goes all over. Pass on this.
Kirsten L.
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust - Olive Glow more...
I didn't like this at all. It was super chalky upon application both with and without a primer. It was even chalky when I swatched it on my hand. The pigmentation is great but the consistency just isn't good.
Karen B.
Got this in an ipsy box. How do people use this? Eyes or cheeks or what?
Makenzie M.
What exactly is this product?
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Would this shade go good on a medium skin tone?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How do these compare to the Stila ones?