Pixi Fairy Dust Favourites

These multipurpose loose eyeshadow pigments create an ultra-enhanced effect, whether you choose the glow, matte, or shimmer finish.

• Our bestselling Fairy Dust Favourite kit is back!
• These satin effect powders come in neutral, suit-all shades that create a soft focus finish
• Use to shade and shape eyes, enhancing for the most flattering look
Matte Classics set contains:
• Fairy Dust in Sheer Cream, Matte Nude, Velvet Fawn, Bark Brown and Matte Black.
Metallic Warmth set contains:
• Fairy Dust in Sheer Peach Glow, True Bronze, Ruby Sheen, Sunkissed Amber and Black Pearl
• Paraben free
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chrominum Oxide, (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine (CI 77742), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi Fairy Dust Favourites!
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light Catchers
This is my first Pixi purchase. I was browsing the aisles of Target when I saw these. Pixi has never called out to me but I really liked these colors. So I bought them. I have a lot of eyeshadow! A lot! However these colors stay on my countertop because they blend so well together. Yes there is fallout because it is pigment, but it's easily fixed. I have done an ombre eye look with these and they all blended beautifully and the gradient was just lovely! Glad I bought these!
Piedmont, SC
These are pretty good. They are beautifully pigmented and blend well. There is fall out on my cheeks when applying, of course they are loose, but I just do my eyes first. The colors go together very nicely. I am thinking about pressing them so they will be easier to use and not so messy.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: Pixi Fairy Dust Favourites Matte Classics 2.5oz, Multi-Colored
The pigmentation on these little pots are so great ! I love the fact that it's in a cube stackable shape ! It makes it easy for travel ! I found it on clearance at Target ! I would totally recommend it
These are the most gorgeous colors!! It can be bothersome to work with loose pigments, but these are worth it. They colors are very pigmented.
Thousand Oaks
These are very pretty! They can be used dry, or wet for more vibrant pigment. I use them for special occasions.
Review for: Light Catchers
Picked up this at the Target closing sale here in Canada. Love the size, can throw it in my bag and go. Cute and shimmery with great colours, and it's lasted a long time. Squeak when you open the containers is a little loud, but over all it's great.
Binbrook , ON
Review for: Metallic Warmth
I love love love this eyeshadow. I bought it on a whim on the clearance rack and I’ll buy it full price again. The packaging is great, especially for travel. The colors blend well. I use it for days where I need to be quick with my makeup.
Stittsville, ON
I have one of these, not sure which color, and it comes with a little applicator.. it's terrible. It blends in exactly with my skin color and kind of flakes on dryly.. I would not recommend it.