Pixi Fair Light Solo Eyeshadow- Alluring Apricot

There is nothing ordinary about these awakening holographic shades with 3-D undertones. the effect is stunning, eye-brightening, eye-enlivening and more flattering than ever before. Silky soft and 100% natural, they will treat, tighten and brighten. Truly the next new, ageless, beautifying, eye must-have. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I loved this color. It was shimmery and very pigmented. It was also easy to blend and I didn't get any fallout. I only have this eyeshadow from pixi, but I do plan on my buying some more of their products.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I love this shade of eyeshadow. It goes on very smooth and it always looks so great and fresh. This shadow gives you a fresh and natural look. I love love love this PIXI Shadow.
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have these eyeshadows in a duo. Pixi products are kind of a hit or miss. The eyeshadow aren't bad just need to use another one with it to get some color
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
This goes on light and fresh looking! It's great for daily wear as it's not too heavy or dark. Slight shimmer, love blending this with neutral shades!
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
I was not impressed with the pigmentation on the Pixi product. the color looked nice in the pkg, but when you put it on, it is not that great
Amanda Y.
Browns and neutrals are my staples in eye shadow. This color is perfect for everyday. It's not too dark and the color payoff is good.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love this product! It applied very well and lasted all day! I definitely recommend this product.
Zaineb Y.
Is Pixie Alluring Apricot eyeshadow a good value in apricot colored eyeshadow? How does this apricot eyeshadow color look? Trying to find a good & affordable apricot eyeshadow that I can wear everyday, but want a soft to medium apricot color, not too orangey & not too heavy. Any advice?
TracyLynn M.