BY PIXI

Eye awakening tinted eye gel that brightens & restores vibrancy, while recharging delicate skin with potent botanical healers. This unique illuminating eye gel reduces the appearance of fine lines, adds a youthful radiance, reduces puffiness, and effectively hydrates the skin. Dullness is erased as this soothing treatment transforms tired eyes into energized & bright ones.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Silica. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Mica (Cl77019), Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Iron Oxides (Cl77491). 4ml/ 0.14 fl oz.

Jabs M.
Madison
Gives a very natural radiance to the eye area and doesn’t cause makeup to ball up like some brighteners can do. Helps me look awake and fresh even when I do not feel that way. Love this stuff!
Michela P.
Amherst, MA
I recently picked this item up at Target and found that it works very very well to conceal tired, dark eyes. I put a bit over my regular concealer and it does wonders to make me look much more awake than I really am. I don't know if I could go as far to say it's great for blemishes but for discoloration especially under eyes it is wonderful. I love how bright and fun this brand is.
Sara A.
Staff
Brooklyn
This does nothing....I really wanted it to do the brightening it said it would do, but it's legit empty product around the eye. Only reason I gave it two stars is cause it might be moisturizing, but I would not recommend to others who were looking for a proper brightening tool.
Katherine M.
This is a huge game changer. I've had dark under eye circles forever and this really helps to use under my concealer. It cancels out the dark blue and really makes a difference. Definitely recommend!
Jade C.
Philadelphia, PA
This eye brightener puts all the rest to shame. I use this eye brightener everyday. It not only hides your dark circles but it also instantly revives your tired eyes with an awesome glow. I recently stumbled across Pixi at target, and I'm so glad I did. Every product I've used so far, I loved. This is my favorite, definitely recommend.
Rachel C.
Concord, CA
This really does help brighten up the under eyes and anywhere else on the face that you think might look dull or dark. You can buy this brand at Target for around $14/15 which is not too expensive so i would recommend it!!
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Love this product, I use it to brighten my eye area and also highlight the rest of my face! Anything I can do to get ready with as few beauty products as possible is always a plus to me!!!
Nadia L.
Tallahassee
When I don’t get enough sleep or going to bed too late, Pixi eye zone to the rescue. I love this product.
Alexis G.
Bronx , ny
The greatest! So in love with pixis eye brighter..comparable to Macs prep and prime in light boost
Haylie D.
Had this for a while and it literally does nothing for me.  I struggle to see the point of it,  I have applied it as directed but do not notice any difference in my eye contour area - dark circles and puffiness.  So I won't buy this again unfortunately.   The packaging is pretty, but I do not think its worth the £10 I paid for it.
LILIT M.
Porter Ranch, CA
Does it work on dark circles?
Jae G.
does this crease at all throughout the day?