BY PIXI

Find cosmetics at Target.com! The name says it all - an on-the-go perfecting palette with two concealers, one brightener and one highlighter to make eyes look brighter and more awake. It's all you need to achieve the "i just want to look like i've had a good night's sleep" effect. Includes a unique combination of eye brightener, silky cover-up duo and a multi-purpose cream highlighter. Hides imperfections and camouflages dark circles. Crease free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Anti-aging treatment ingredients added to protect and nourish the sensitive eye area. health information green tea provides powerful anti-aging and antioxidant. see more...

• Ok, I purchased this kit because I like a no makeup makeup look a...1 Answers
Sara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first concealer I ever bought and I really love it. I don't reach for it anymore because I do prefer liquid formulas but this is great for a quick touch up. Plus the highlight shade in this set is absolutely beautiful, so great for the browbone and a little glow on the cheeks.
Heidy M.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited when I purchased this; unfortunately, it did not perform was well as I expected. The creams are a bit thick and a bit dry for my combination skin and it didn't do much for my dark circles. The highlight is nice, has a nice and natural sheen.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pixis makeup products are great!! They are a bit pricey then the other leading drugstore products, but they really have great makeup
Pita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical to buy this since it was a bit on the pricey side for target makeup. But i really liked the pix blush and foundation so I went with it. I'm really happy i did! i use this daily under my eyes. It has a highlighter for my cheekbones, and a yellowish concealer for purple and a concealer. The coverage is thick but not to heavy so it doesn't crease throughout the day. I used to set it with Makeup Forever setting powder, now i brush very little MAC mineralized powder. I really liked it because its tiny so i can use it for travel, and its convenient for small imperfections on my nose or forehead. Do not sleep out on this brand, its quality is comparable to sephora brands!
Kala T.
I love this product, For the price it is great as a go to carry concealer, color correcter, and highlighter. I have fair to medium skin and this works great for me. I love this so much more than maybeline concealers. This is certainly worth the purchase. I would recommend.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product! I love pixie and I stand behind them 100%! Packaging is super cute and affordable! It works well under the eyes and hides blemishes! I highly recommend purchasing these ! I would buy again!
Tammy M.
Lebanon, TN
Ok, I purchased this kit because I like a no makeup makeup look and I am having trouble with it. I was hoping to use it in place of primers and other cc products like mica primer and the color conceal kit by MFE as stand alone eye makeup but I don't get any coverage and a heavier application tends to melt on me. Any advice? BTW the highlight in this kit is the bomb, no glitter.