Pixi Energy Blush uploaded by Allison H.Pixi Energy Blush uploaded by Kelly A.

BY PIXI

courtney w.
Pixi By Petra Beauty Blush Duo + Kabuki is a new find for me! I love that it has a shimmer and a blush in the pack and it also comes with a kabuki brush. It has the perfect shimmery finish and doesn’t go on too heavily. It’s the perfect product for building
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
I’m not sure if this is the same product or not. I received this blush/highlight duo in an Ipsy Glam Bag. I love these though! The blush is such a pretty natural rosy shade while the highlight is glowing and can be blinding! These are the perfect summertime duo! Pixi By Petra Beauty Blush Duo + Kabuki
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Such a cute color. Not overly pigmented. This blends really nicely and give you a really nice soft glow! The price is great and the packaging is too. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle touch of color
Courtney G.
Tucson, AZ
Not noticeable enough at all. The blush part does nothing and the part of the highlighter I did notice was how it exaggerated flaws in my skin (I understand that highlighter can make this worse, but it added texture by being chunky and not blend able with the rest of the product on my skin. Not worth it for a subtle highlight, in my opinion.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wasnt happy with this at all. It barely went onto the brush and you couldn't even see it when it was applied. I tried scraping the palette to get more powder but that didn't help either. Not sure if it was my skin tone (its not too pale but not dark by any means) but I wouldn't buy it again.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
For this blush to be expensive and be considered drugstore it is an okay product i found other products that are just the same for a better value, you can find this at target, packaging is their similar green packaging, would not recommend this specific product
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is so soft and gorgeous, it brought such a beautiful glow to my cheeks. This blends absolutely smooth and it's just the right pigmentation. I have put this on top of powders and liquid foundations and the turnout is always fantastic! So cute! I am in love!
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
This is drug store brand but much more expensive than regular drug store products. It is really okay product bit powdery and not that pigmented for blush. There are many cheaper and do perfect blushes in drug stores. I wouldn't recommend it to buy it...
Stefanie P.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Its listed as a blush duo but mine seems to work better as a highlighter. I have the Rose Gold Duo and when applied, it has a light pink sheen. Perfect for contouring the cheekbones. It feels nice and soft too.
Maggie W.
Sugar Grove , IL
This blush looked good on my skin but I prefer creamier face products. It didn't seem to emphasize my pores or imperfections. Overall a good blush with good color.