Pixi Energy Blush uploaded by Kelly A.

BY PIXI

Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Such a cute color. Not overly pigmented. This blends really nicely and give you a really nice soft glow! The price is great and the packaging is too. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle touch of color
Courtney G.
Tucson, AZ
Not noticeable enough at all. The blush part does nothing and the part of the highlighter I did notice was how it exaggerated flaws in my skin (I understand that highlighter can make this worse, but it added texture by being chunky and not blend able with the rest of the product on my skin. Not worth it for a subtle highlight, in my opinion.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wasnt happy with this at all. It barely went onto the brush and you couldn't even see it when it was applied. I tried scraping the palette to get more powder but that didn't help either. Not sure if it was my skin tone (its not too pale but not dark by any means) but I wouldn't buy it again.
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is so soft and gorgeous, it brought such a beautiful glow to my cheeks. This blends absolutely smooth and it's just the right pigmentation. I have put this on top of powders and liquid foundations and the turnout is always fantastic! So cute! I am in love!
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
For this blush to be expensive and be considered drugstore it is an okay product i found other products that are just the same for a better value, you can find this at target, packaging is their similar green packaging, would not recommend this specific product
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
This is drug store brand but much more expensive than regular drug store products. It is really okay product bit powdery and not that pigmented for blush. There are many cheaper and do perfect blushes in drug stores. I wouldn't recommend it to buy it...
Stefanie P.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Its listed as a blush duo but mine seems to work better as a highlighter. I have the Rose Gold Duo and when applied, it has a light pink sheen. Perfect for contouring the cheekbones. It feels nice and soft too.
Maggie R.
Sugar Grove , IL
This blush looked good on my skin but I prefer creamier face products. It didn't seem to emphasize my pores or imperfections. Overall a good blush with good color.
Kelly A.
Banquete
Love the application. Wish the color I got was a little darker. Looks mostly like a highlight on me with a slight pink tone. definitely shimmery .
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I haven't used the blush but I did receive an eye shadow pod in my ipsy subscription and I really like it. It has a soft and subtle look to it.