BY PIXI

Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasnt happy with this at all. It barely went onto the brush and you couldn't even see it when it was applied. I tried scraping the palette to get more powder but that didn't help either. Not sure if it was my skin tone (its not too pale but not dark by any means) but I wouldn't buy it again.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
For this blush to be expensive and be considered drugstore it is an okay product i found other products that are just the same for a better value, you can find this at target, packaging is their similar green packaging, would not recommend this specific product
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: No.3 Naturally Sunny
This is so soft and gorgeous, it brought such a beautiful glow to my cheeks. This blends absolutely smooth and it's just the right pigmentation. I have put this on top of powders and liquid foundations and the turnout is always fantastic! So cute! I am in love!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Its listed as a blush duo but mine seems to work better as a highlighter. I have the Rose Gold Duo and when applied, it has a light pink sheen. Perfect for contouring the cheekbones. It feels nice and soft too.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is drug store brand but much more expensive than regular drug store products. It is really okay product bit powdery and not that pigmented for blush. There are many cheaper and do perfect blushes in drug stores. I wouldn't recommend it to buy it...
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Sugar Grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush looked good on my skin but I prefer creamier face products. It didn't seem to emphasize my pores or imperfections. Overall a good blush with good color.
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
Review for: No.3 Naturally Sunny
I haven't used the blush but I did receive an eye shadow pod in my ipsy subscription and I really like it. It has a soft and subtle look to it.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: No.3 Naturally Sunny
It's okay just a bit chalky you can easily find Better for cheaper especially since this brand isn't even that cheap to begin with
wendy w.
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
Review for: Energy Blush
Oh I would really love to try this product I don't have any blush at the moment love the brush that comes with this and the warm colours nice
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Honolulu, HI
This is a great blush and highlighter in one! It is my go to for a punch of energy in any look!