Pixi
Endless Silky Eye Pen, No 2 Black Blue

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, No. 2 Black Blue

Pixi?s Endless Silky Eye Pens provide the look of a liquid liner but are literally foolproof to apply. Eye pen comes in six different, fabulous colours. Glides on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion creates a solid colour line. Pens...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, No. 2 Black Blue!
Katrina W.
Ferndale, WA
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, No. 2 Black Blue uploaded by Katrina W.
I recieved this eye pen in my Febuary Ipsy bag. It glides on perfectly, its smooth and not flakey. It went on perfectly on my sparkly lid gloss and didn't smear. It really made my eyes pop and gave me a whole new look than the normal eye pencils. I had stopped using pencils because they didn't work for me, but this is a game changer for me. I plan on purchasing again!
Lynsay B.
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, No. 2 Black Blue uploaded by Lynsay B.
Love this shade of blueish black and it is smooth and applies easily on my waterline, on my lash line and smudges out nicely! Would recommend this for sure!!

Looking for your answer?