BY PIXI

Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion create a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely colored and super-silky. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Preservative-free. Hypoallergenic.

"This incredibly long-wearing gel eye pencil is silky smooth to apply & keeps winning awards!"  - Petra

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hyrdogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)]. 1.2 g / 0.04 oz

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the BEST eyeliner! I love the Oysterglow, it's a nice natural color to put on your bottom waterline while still giving you the more open-eyed look. I have tried several other "shimmery cream" eyeliners and haven't found one that compares in color, how long it lasts, or how smooth it is. " in 21 reviews
  • "I love these eyeliners! They are so pigmented and glide on so smoothly. It is also extremely long lasting. The only downside is that because of it being so creamy it can run out quite quickly as a lot of the product is coming off the pencil. Another thing i'd say is that i wouldn't necessarily pair the black eyeliner with a more natural look as it is so dark and pigmented that i don't think it would look right. These eyeliners can also be put on the eye lid as used to create a more smoky look. I would definitely recommend!!" in 15 reviews
  • "Glides on eyes like a gel liner. This is perfect and stays on all day. You need to go out and get one. " in 4 reviews
  • "The creamiest eyeliner i've ever used.! Glides on extremely well. It's also long lasting. I love that it's waterproof too.! It's a good bonus for the love I already have for the eyeliner. I love using it on my waterline because it goes on so well and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Usually if an eyeliner is too hard to apply it makes my eyes hurt." in 4 reviews
KIMI W.
Review for: Black Noir more...
Silky is right, Henny. The formula is smooth, and downright silky. It reminds me of Marc Jacob's but better! A pencil, but a gel smooth formula. For the waterline, this is my HG! In fact, the formula is so smooth, I can use some along my lash line and blend out to look like liquid liner but smoked out slightly. It's amazing. If you set the waterline with a bit of black shadow in the waterline, it will last through the summer heat at the zoo with kids in tow - 100% can confirm. At about $12 (at my local Target) this is affordable, accessible, and a little goes a long way, which makes it a great value for the money. I am excited to try other shades soon! Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Michaela L.
Review for: Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen deep plum more...
When I bought this brand new it was amazing. It glided on so smooth, the color payoff was stunning & the longevity was unreal. Once I needed to sharpen it is when things hit the fan. It would not sharpen without breaking instantly. Whenever I would finally get a good point on it, it would be so dry & scratchy. It would no longer glide, now it just scratched & tugged at my eye. The color was nonexistent compared to when I first used it. I don’t know what happened, maybe I got a bad batch or an old pencil.
Tamara J.
Review for: Black Blue more...
I love a great waterproof eyeliner, so I was very excited to discover Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens!  These eyeliners go on super smooth and are very easy to apply evenly to both eyes.  I also love the variety of colors and how they don't smudge evenly.  The best part is that they are super easy to remove at the end of the night!
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I have one of these eyeliners in black. I didn't expect this eyeliner to work as well as it did. But oncr I tried it WOW! It is super pigmented. One swipe is all I need. It's really creamy/ buttery. I'm so glad that i was able to sample This eyeliner. This eyeliner has become one of my favorite liners now. I recommend this eyeliner.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
Review for: Black Noir more...
I received a sample size of this in my jpsy glam bag and I love it. It’s extremely pigmented. I have dark skin and it shows up in just one application, which helps me avoid the watery eye thing. Im not sure if the cost since mine came with a monthly subscription but I’d definitely recommend it.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Black Noir more...
One of the BEST pencil eyeliners out on the market. This was so well pigmented and glided on smoothly on my lids. The eyeliner is buildable but for one one stroke and you already saw the eyes pop. I have bought two extra pencils in "Black Noir" as I love this pencil so much!
Mariah K.
Review for: Matte Mulberry, Bronze Beam, Black Blue, Black Noir more...
I have several shades of this silky eye pen and they are SILKY. Seriously go on like butter, the pigment is rich and vibrant, they stay PUT all day long and are easy to sharpen for that precise point. Totally worth all the hype and so affordable.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
These pens my friend are INSANELY GOOD eye liners. It glides on so smoothly like a seamless silk and it creates a flawless, solid-jewel tone line. My goodness! Hands down to these beautiful waterproof eye liner. I am obsessing over the VelvetViolet and the BlackBlue liner. These liners are amazing and can stand out on their own. I highly recommend them if you're looking for an eyeliner but want to stay on budget. You won't regret it!
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Black Noir more...
I found this in my makeup drawer a few months ago and have fallen in love with the formula! It lasts on my eyes all day without smudging. I love how black it is. I just don’t like the packaging. I don’t like that it has to be sharpened when it gets dull because it’s kind of inconvenient for me. Other than that it’s great
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very soft and silky pencil eyeliner.  I find that it is not as blendable as I would've hoped for such a soft pencil.  It doesn't smudge at all, which is a plus.
Mariah E.
Is this very pigmented? Or does it hardly show up?
Taylor C.
Richboro
How do I sharpen this? It's not made out of wood and it doesn't twist up
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
How well does this stay on? Is it a good eyeliner?
jamie f.
Stormville
Does it stay on for long or does it start to smudge throughout wearing it??
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
How much eyeliner is in each stick? I got my kit in the mail but it didn't come with a sharpener and they don't rotate more product up. How do I get more out of it when the tips are used up?