BY PIXI #33 in Eyeliner

Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion create a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely colored and super-silky. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Preservative-free. Hypoallergenic.

"This incredibly long-wearing gel eye pencil is silky smooth to apply & keeps winning awards!"  - Petra

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hyrdogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)]. 1.2 g / 0.04 oz

Rebecca K.
Review for: Black Cocoa more...
This is a great product!  I prefer pencil liners, and this one goes on smooth and lasts all day.  There is a really good shade range too!  It sharpens nicely (a lot of pencil liners break off easily when sharpening, but not this one).  I find it stays where I put it, it doesn't smear at all.
Catherine M.
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a fan of eyeliners but this product changed my mind. It glides on so smoothly and doesn’t feel sticky and oily. The packaging looks high end but the price isn’t. I also love the shade variety. I have the product in a sparkly pink!
Nicole D.
Broadview Hts, OH
Review for: Bronze Beam more...
This is one of the prettiest eye liners I’ve ever used. This particular shade has some shimmer & is very rich in color! This stuff does not come off, lol. It’s very long lasting! Definitely try one if you see it at Target!
Samantha H.
Overall I'm not a fan of the pixi brand. If you're wanting a basic eyeliner this one is okay. It doesn't stay on very long and if you're wanting to line your bottom lid you'll be lucky if it stays on for an hour
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
These eyeliners are pigmented, silky smooth and glide easily along your eyelid or your waterline/lower lash line. They have a bunch of fun colors to choose from along with the traditional black and brown shade as well. These are long lasting and comfortable to wear. They didn't cause any eye watering or irritation when used in my waterline. I have the colors 'sage green' and 'copper glow' both are pigmented and are true to color. The copper glow shade is bronzed and beautiful with any eye look, especially fall colors. The sage green shade is a beautiful deep olive green and I like to use this as an accent color in my waterline with a smokey look. At $12 each it isn't a bad deal and lasts a while. You do need to sharpen these yourself once using them and they start to wear down a little bit. I use a regular sharpener. If your wanting to try out some fun colors and don't want to pay a high price tag and want a quality eyeliner, try these!
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This eyeliner is completely amazing! Any of the colors you buy are super pigmented, and last all day and night. They are 100% smudge proof and water proof. I rubbed my eyes and went swimming and it looked as beautiful as when I first applied it. They have such a beautiful range of colors as well. The pencil glides effortlessly across the lid, for a perfect line every time. It is the best eyeliner I have tried thus far. I just want to buy all of the colors they have for every occasion. It is a little pricier than most eyeliners, but no eyeliner compares to this. It is so worth it. You can go buy it at Target, or online. Go buy this now, you have no clue what you're missing out on!
Nikki G.
Holy wow!!! This is the literal BEST EYELINER I'VE EVER USED. I got this in my May ipsy glam bag and I've already bought another and will continue to do so until the end of time.
This eyeliner is everything. It glides on like a dream. It almost feels like it isn't even actually touching your skin. And it stays put! I have hooded eyes so that part is always a struggle. But this liner is like magic. I tried it one morning on a day that I had a ton of errands. It held up really well throughout the day and when I got home almost 8 hours later, it still looked pretty good!
I'm so impressed and would definitely recommend!
Kristie D.
Johns Creek, GA
Super impressed with this liner I received in a sub in black. Goes on like a dream, silky and soft but not so soft that it breaks like some of the other brands that claim smoothness.

I prefer a pencil because everything else is so hard to use but it's a challenge finding one that looks as good as liquid. This delivers! Smooth, no jumping and it stays on all day. Easily 12 hours of flawless wear, and I have oily lids.

And you buy it at Target! And it's cheap! I see every color in my future. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
I got the sample size of this in my ipsy glambag this passed month and I AM IN LOVE!! It applies smoothly and effortlessly and it doesn't break apart like some other eyeliners do when you where them for most of the day. It looks beautiful and will not budge! I will definitely be going out and buying the full size! Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Nicole C.
Arden, NC
I really like this eyeliner it's super dark black, it's super easy to use glides on perfect, the only downfall that I have with it is I don't line my lower water line with it. I use white eyeliner or a peach colored eyeliner on my lower waterline to make my eyes look brighter and when I tight line my upper llid it's smears on my lower waterline. Other than that I really like it, I got it at target and I think it's great and I still use it tight line my upper lid I just wish it didn't get on my lower waterline.
Mariah E.
Is this very pigmented? Or does it hardly show up?
Taylor C.
How do I sharpen this? It's not made out of wood and it doesn't twist up
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
How well does this stay on? Is it a good eyeliner?
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
How much eyeliner is in each stick? I got my kit in the mail but it didn't come with a sharpener and they don't rotate more product up. How do I get more out of it when the tips are used up?