BY PIXI #93 in Eyeliner

Long wearing, non-transfer, and waterproof eye liner gives the intense effect as a liquid liner but is much easier to apply. Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion creates a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely coloured and super-silky. Waterproof. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Preservative-free. Hypoallergenic. health information vitamin e nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye see more...

• Is this very pigmented? Or does it hardly show up? 4 Answers
  • Just started using this eyeliner.... oh my gosh best eyeliner eve...2 Answers
  • How do I sharpen this? It's not made out of wood and it doesn't t...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I've used this eyeliner off and on, and I have found it to be the best one for me. I have been trying other eyeliners and this one just is one I end up going back to. It glides on smoothly and stays on all day. I do tend to rub my eyes sometimes and I haven't really had a problem with it smudging nearly as much as other eyeliners that are twice the price. The only complaint I have is that sometimes when I sharpen it it breaks off and then I end up wasting some of the pencil.
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Black Noir
I love this eyeliner because it's very pigmented and goes on so smooth. However, I usually only use this if I'm going to smudge my eyeliner. It doesn't have the best staying power otherwise. It also is difficult to sharpen because of how creamy it is and this weird casing on it. But, this is the easiest eyeliner I have ever used and since I oftentimes prefer to smudge my eyeliner I love using it. One of my favorites but definitely not for everyone.
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Review for: No. 9 Oyster Glow
I love these eyeliners. I like to use the shade to put on my waterline. I feel that nude colors tend to look too intense, but this still brightens it up and gets rid of the red/pinkish tone. I also like to use this on the inner corner of my eye for a highlight that will stay all day. These pencils are the best! They never fade! A must have for me!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
This is the BEST eyeliner! I love the Oysterglow, it's a nice natural color to put on your bottom waterline while still giving you the more open-eyed look. I have tried several other "shimmery cream" eyeliners and haven't found one that compares in color, how long it lasts, or how smooth it is.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this eye pencil. I have tried SO many eye pencils and this one is by far the best if you are looking to line the waterline. Its super creamy and super dark. I feel like this is a super underrated eye pencil. Its my favorite holy grail by far!
Sally H.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Black Noir
Great dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. Wear great in the waterline. Water proof (I have went swimming with these on). Great color selection as well. Every time I wear the cobalt blue color I get tons of compliments. Best eyeliner at Target, hands down.
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black Noir
This eyeliner is so creamy and pigmented. It goes on like a dream. It's waterproof which is great for the waterline. Has a great staying power and doesn't smudge at all. I normally have to set my eyeliner but with this I don't need to.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not an eyeliner wearer so when I wanted to purchase a product that would be nice to wear when I wanted to get dolled up, this was what I found! I love it and it glides so nicely on my eyes! It also washes off nicely!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners are spot on dupes for the Urban Decay 24 hour liners. I love these liners. They go on smooth, pigmented, easily blendable for a smokey eye & lasts all day.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so overlooked but great eyeliners. Pigment is rich, great color selection and they glide on without tugging. Not irritating to the eye area at all.
Mariah E.
Mariah E.
Is this very pigmented? Or does it hardly show up?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Are these worth the price? $12 seems a little pricey for just one pencil.
Binisha B.
Binisha B.
Rancho Cordova
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this eyeliner.... oh my gosh best eyeliner ever😊😊😊😊😊😊
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do I sharpen this? It's not made out of wood and it doesn't twist up