7 colors available

BY PIXI

Long wearing, non-transfer, and waterproof eye liner gives the intense effect as a liquid liner but is much easier to apply. Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion creates a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely coloured and super-silky. Waterproof. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Preservative-free. Hypoallergenic. health information vitamin e nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye see more...

• Is this very pigmented? Or does it hardly show up? 4 Answers
  • Just started using this eyeliner.... oh my gosh best eyeliner ever😊...2 Answers
  • How do I sharpen this? It's not made out of wood and it doesn't twi...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I've used this eyeliner off and on, and I have found it to be the best one for me. I have been trying other eyeliners and this one just is one I end up going back to. It glides on smoothly and stays on all day. I do tend to rub my eyes sometimes and I haven't really had a problem with it smudging nearly as much as other eyeliners that are twice the price. The only complaint I have is that sometimes when I sharpen it it breaks off and then I end up wasting some of the pencil.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Review for: Black Noir
I got this eyeliner in a Target beauty box, I believe, months ago. As far as pigmentation, it's amazing. Glides on smoothly, the black is black. As far as staying power, meh. On the lid it's OK, it's very smudgy. On the waterline it's not good at all. It's gone within an hour and it's a mess in the under-eye area shortly after. I wouldn't purchase it if you're looking for something that stays put. There are way better drugstore brands out there at a cheaper price.
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Black Noir
I love this eyeliner because it's very pigmented and goes on so smooth. However, I usually only use this if I'm going to smudge my eyeliner. It doesn't have the best staying power otherwise. It also is difficult to sharpen because of how creamy it is and this weird casing on it. But, this is the easiest eyeliner I have ever used and since I oftentimes prefer to smudge my eyeliner I love using it. One of my favorites but definitely not for everyone.
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Deep Plum
One of my favorite colors from this line that makes your eye makeup look so glam. I bought this as part of a holiday set (watch out for those this year!), and I loved the colors and the formula. It stays put on my waterline (which usually doesn't happen with other pencils), and you can use it to make a crisp line or smudge it out instead or use it as a base - so versatile I love it!
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Review for: No. 9 Oyster Glow
I love these eyeliners. I like to use the shade to put on my waterline. I feel that nude colors tend to look too intense, but this still brightens it up and gets rid of the red/pinkish tone. I also like to use this on the inner corner of my eye for a highlight that will stay all day. These pencils are the best! They never fade! A must have for me!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
This is the BEST eyeliner! I love the Oysterglow, it's a nice natural color to put on your bottom waterline while still giving you the more open-eyed look. I have tried several other "shimmery cream" eyeliners and haven't found one that compares in color, how long it lasts, or how smooth it is.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this eye pencil. I have tried SO many eye pencils and this one is by far the best if you are looking to line the waterline. Its super creamy and super dark. I feel like this is a super underrated eye pencil. Its my favorite holy grail by far!
Sally H.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Black Noir
Great dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. Wear great in the waterline. Water proof (I have went swimming with these on). Great color selection as well. Every time I wear the cobalt blue color I get tons of compliments. Best eyeliner at Target, hands down.
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black Noir
This eyeliner is so creamy and pigmented. It goes on like a dream. It's waterproof which is great for the waterline. Has a great staying power and doesn't smudge at all. I normally have to set my eyeliner but with this I don't need to.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not an eyeliner wearer so when I wanted to purchase a product that would be nice to wear when I wanted to get dolled up, this was what I found! I love it and it glides so nicely on my eyes! It also washes off nicely!
Mariah E.
Mariah E.
Is this very pigmented? Or does it hardly show up?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Are these worth the price? $12 seems a little pricey for just one pencil.
Binisha B.
Binisha B.
Rancho Cordova
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this eyeliner.... oh my gosh best eyeliner ever😊😊😊😊😊😊
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do I sharpen this? It's not made out of wood and it doesn't twist up