Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen uploaded by Bianca V.Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen uploaded by Teresa V.Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen uploaded by Teresa V.

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen

Long wearing, non-transfer, and waterproof eye liner gives the intense effect as a liquid liner but is much easier to apply. Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion creates a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely coloured and super-silky. Waterproof. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Preservative-free. Hypoallergenic. health information vitamin e nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye see more...

• Does anyone have a picture of them self wearing this product or a...1 Answers
  • I never heard of this product? would you recommended to anyone?2 Answers
Melissa T.
I decided to try this in black after seeing it at my local Target and boy am I in love! The eyeliner is creamy and smooth upon application and I've found it smudges on my oily lids, so a spot of primer is definitely a must. I love how it has so many different colors and I'll definitely be checking out some of the more fun colors soon!
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
BEST EYELINER EVER!!! I’d buy this over and over and over again! I always buy two at a time because I never want to run out! This eyeliner is smooth, goes on nicely, and goes on easily. MUST HAVE!!
Kim D.
These eyeliners by Pixi have replaced my previous go-to Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners! The Pixi eyeliner pencils are so creamy and don't tug at all. Once the line is set, it stays put, even through swimming. However, they easily remove with makeup remover or a good cleanser. Because they are so creamy and soft, I think I'll use them faster than the other brands I've used, but the lower price point, excellent color payoff, and application make it well worth it.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Got this as a sample in "black noir" and I fell in love with it. Immediately went to the site and bought a full size pencil. For some reason they seemed a bit different, but I still love it. The sharpening can be a little challenging, but it's so silky and that's what I love about it.
Jane B.
These liners are super creamy and pigmented. The texture is very similar to the Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged eyeliner, which costs $20 and is no longer readily available at Sephora, so it is a good dupe. I took off one star because it smudges when I use it in my tightline.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
Highly pigmented, smooth application and long wearing. This stayed put through hours of tying chair ties at my birthday party in a hot room, dinner, and three hours of drinking dancing and sweating in a bar. Super worth it.
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Super smooth glide. Super dark so my eyes just need a little swipe. The tip is so creamy it breaks easily. The only downfall. This is my first time trying this brand. No real complaints.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Glides on really well and leaves a really pigmented color. The pencil is very silly smooth and easy to apply. My only complaint is that there was some transfer to my upper lid after wearing all day.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
This liner is really smooth and dark. It can be a little messy, but it goes on very easily. I like using it as blue lipstick every now and then. It stays smooth enough and has a really deep beautiful color.
Yanneisha F.
Riverdale, GA
I love this liner! It's very soft, goes on pretty easily, and lasts a long time. Women are always looking for that long lasting liner. This is one of them. I love the colors, and the pigmentation. I'm not in love with the price, but it's less than what you would pay at some beauty counters. It can also be hard to take off, so I recommend using a makeup remover that has oil, or just good old coconut oil.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
I never heard of this product? would you recommended to anyone?
Kim T.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone have a picture of them self wearing this product or a video of them putting it on?