BY PIXI #88 in Makeup Palettes

Bring out your natural beauty and enliven your complexion, lids and cheeks with this multi-use palette. Powder to cream blush, face glow, and lid hues enhance & add luminosity. Swish on these gorgeous shades to recreate Dulce’s stunning look.(This product is not eligible for promotion.)

Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)].

• Do these blend well?3 Answers
  • Are Pixi colours easy to blend and pigmented ?2 Answers
  • Are these travel friendly or do they have great pigment?1 Answers
Nika H.
Louisville, KY
I love Pixi products. I 1st received them when I was receiving Ipsy boxes and fell in love immediately. They blend in with your natural complexion for obvious subtlety. I love the gentle shimmer of this shadow. Their pallets always make me look fresh faced and not over the top. Perfect for everyday wear and more “natural” looks, though I’m sure you could cake it on for a more dramatic look if desired. Shadows re true to color. Pixi Beauty Bronzer + KabukiPixi Eye Beauty KitPixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard
Safi U.
This palette has the most buttery formula and performs amazingly well on both the eyes and face. There are shades that would work for most if not all skin tones and the shine they give on the cheeks is gorgeous! There’s no chunky glitter, just sooo much shiny goodness. The darker colors also make beautiful blushes if you like shimmery blush. I usually dip into a few and mix them before applying depending on what tones I’m going for. Overall just a really high quality palette!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is a very pretty and versatile palette. The colors look really nice as eyeshadow or highlighter, bronzer, blush, etc. There isn't a single color that I don't like, which is a plus. They are very long lasting as well. I just can't say enough about Pixi products, I've been impressed with everything. Love love love!
Tamara J.
I am seriously in love with the Pixi Beauty Cafe con Dulce Palette!  The colors are lovely and the pigmentation is incredible!  I really love the formula - it is super creamy and easy to apply.  This is an all around fabulous eye shadow palette! <3
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I received this as a gift from Pixi and I couldn't be happier with it! For a drugstore product, the pigmentation and texture to this product is really great. When I used the shimmers on my eyes, I got multiple comments and questions asking what I was wearing!
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
The 9 shimmery powders in this palette are super creamy, very pigmented and layer well. Very easy to work with, especially if you apply with a damp brush or a finger. As highlighters I use both the lighter and darker shades.
maddie f.
Franklin , WI
I absolutely recommend this palette from Pixi ! I was able to wear it all throughout my day ! It was so so so pigmented ! I have more of a lighter toned skin and I loved how it looked ! I am definitely going to buy another one once this is gone !
Danielle R.
Big fan of Pixie products! This palette is long lasting and the colors apply super smooth, very easy to blend. I think it looks great on all skin tones! My local target carries pixie products which is convenient. Definitely worth the purchase.
Lesley
I did not like this palette. The shadows were not very pigmented and too powdery. It was probably best for someone with pale skin. It was cery affordable, however. The price is awesome but it is not something I would pirchase again. I wouldn’t reccommend this product.
Paige B.
Santa Fe
I have the copper peach palette. I love the colors so much. Last all day.. So beautiful colors. So versatile. So smooth and creamy texture. Very good pigmentation.I can't say enough about this palette. Need to get a new one soon
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
I’ve seen Pixie around at target and I’ve thought about trying it. Is it any good?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
Do these blend well?
Ashwini H.
New York
Is this good? Did anyone try?
thatmakeup g.
France
Hi beauties, I haven't tested anything from pixi. What do you think about their eyeshadows ? Pixi + ItsJudyTime: Get The Look - ItsEyeTime
Paola L.