Instantly reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles while moisturizing and soothing your skin with Pixi's DetoxifEYE hydrogel eye patches. Pixi products are paraben-free, cruelty-free, alcohol-free, natural and multi-purpose.

Pixi DetoxifEYE ? Is it worth with it for genetic dark under eyes.
What do you think about it? Would you recommend them? Pixi DetoxifEYE
How is this with sensitive skin or eczema?
Start your review of Pixi DetoxifEYE!
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Angelina L.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this stuff for well over a year and will continue to use it! I absolutely love it! It gets rid of my puffy eyes, under eye bags, dark eyes, eye wrinkles, you name it! I use this about twice a week and it makes such a difference! If I got a bad night of sleep this is definitely my go to! It helps make this sleepy mama look alive. It’s super affordable as well! Pixi DetoxifEYE
Shayna L.
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Shayna L.
Purchased at: Target
These are a nice eye gel patches for when you need a little R&R. I wouldn’t say they’re a lot better than other eye patches I’ve tried but the packaging is really aesthetically pleasing and they do hydrate and calm your undereyes. I like to put them in the fridge for a few minutes before I want to use to them so they depuff & calm extra well! Be warned - these are pretty slippery so it’s best to be lying down while these work their magic so they’re not sliding down your cheeks.
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Victoria H.
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Victoria H.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product! It's so nice and refreshing. My skin took took to they refreshing and rejuvenating! They have a pleasant scent that i enjoyed! I will say they are VERY FRAGILE i accidentally ripped a hole in it with my nail trying to slide it. But i love the fact it came with av little spoon to scoop them out! I feel so cute and fancy! I got them online during ultas spring sale. I highly recommend them! Lol don't mind my hair.
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These eye patches are absolutely amazing! I put them in my mini skincare fridge and they’ve been helping a lot with de-puffing! I’ve been using them for almost two weeks, and I’ve been seeing a lot of improvement lately. Every time I use them I can feel underneath my eyes getting a lot firmer. The price is definitely worth it in my opinion and the price is reasonable!
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Chameka M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first time I’ve ever tried eye patches and I’m trying these as an alternative to an eye cream. They feel very cooling and a little slippery in texture. I’m not sure if I placed them correctly on my eyes but that was a little difficult as my particular eye shape doesn’t exactly match the shape of the eye patches. With that said, they don’t move out of place. I hope they work for the money.
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are amazing! I heard on tiktok that they were a perfect dupe for expensive Peter Thomas Roth patches- and they really work. They use and firm my under eyes and always leave me feeling more awake than I did earlier.Pixi DetoxifEYE
Ana L.
Guaynabo
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Ana L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These pads are good at soothing puffiness. I put them in the fridge and then apply them with the little spatula they include. The only thing I don't like about them is how delicate the pads are and they don't stick very well. I find that putting them in the fridge helps the serum settle and makes them stick better, also making them resistant to breakage when grabbing them. I recommend this product, but would like the quality of the pads themselves to be better.
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Caitlyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these eye treatment patches! They work so well and leave my under eyes feeling so refreshed. They are slippy to get out, but i dont find them slipping off my face. It also has a TON of product inside so each patch is never at all drying! I’ve noticed pilling from it one time, but i left it on longer than I should have so maybe thats why? Overall I love these and they definitely brighten and reduce puffiness under my eyes! #eyecream #moisturizer
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Arlene M.
The Pixi DetoxifEYE depuffing eye patches are miracle makers. I am a mom of two who also works full time meaning that sleep is a luxury. These patches help brighten my under eye and keep the puffing down for lack of sleep. Am not to mention my kids like to remove them when I am done which also makes them fun.
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Angelina P.
Pixi DetoxifEYE uploaded by Angelina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
These eye patches are very good. I’ve been using them for such a long time. They are literally my number one things to have with me no meter where I go, I need them. They hydrated my under eyes in a way that no other eye patches have. Highly recommended this product. Very nice value for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Z A.
Jarvis st
il y a un mois
Pixi DetoxifEYE ? Is it worth with it for genetic dark under eyes.
Paighton Rose M.
Manchester , Rochdale
il y a 8 mois
Has anyone tried the Pixi DetoxifEYE before? Would you recommend?
Kassandra D. il y a 6 mois