MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersPixi
Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 036oz

Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz

The silky soft radiance powder adds a touch of glow and sheer soft color for perfectly highlighted features. Natural mineral powder reflects light to brighten complexion. Apply onto tops of cheekbones, brow bones and inner corner of the eyes. Wet your brush for a more intense glow. Can be worn alone or together for a layered effect.

Pixi was created 20 years ago by makeup artist Petra Strand. Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to high quality, natural and skin loving ingredients utilized for both makeup and skincare. Petra’s passion is to create beauty products that achieve a healthy looking, natural glow in no time. The now iconic Glow Tonic was created as the perfect skin prep before makeup, and continues to make women look themselves, only better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz uploaded by MANDY K.
I've tried a number of Pixi cosmetics that have been sent in PR. Some have been great, others were underwhelming, but I really enjoy their Glow-y Highlighting Powders! These are packaged in a plastic compact case with a screw lid. The quality of the plastic is okay. Definitely not luxe, but I'm not concerned about it breaking, and it's not like it effects the performance of the powder. I have 'Wednesday", a deeper pink with cool undertone, and "Fetch", a copper-like bronze. I've applied this with both my fingers and brushes, depending on what I am trying to highlight and how much I want to build it up. Either way, I love the look of this on my skin. The powder doesn't have the most buttery, creamy texture, but it's still very smooth and I don't notice much kickback. A little can go a long way, so I would recommend starting with a light hand. This can have a pretty, sheer look, but it easily builds up if you're desiring a more dramatic appearance. I am especially fond of 'Wednesday'. I love using it because it can double as a blush and highlighter in one step. It gives me a seamless glow, because I'm not trying to blend two different products on my face. I usually use these on my cheeks, occasionally on my eyes, but not as much for any other area because they do actually have a pigment. I personally love the way light reflects off my cheekbone when I wear it, but if you don't like anything with a lot of shimmer and shine, this probably isn't going to be your cup of tea. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was gifted to me for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
Marianne A.
Richmond, TX
Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz uploaded by Marianne A.
Purchased at: Target
The Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz in shade Wednesdays is very glitter! This will have you beaming from a mile away, but if you don’t like glittery highlights, this may not be your thing. Because of the pigment, I have also used this as an eyeshadow!
GonVal Beauty G.
Kansas city , KS
Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz uploaded by GonVal Beauty G.
Soy realmente sincere este producto es altamente pigmented es simplemente hermoso me gusta mucho de sombra
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz uploaded by lori O.
This Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe is completely awesomeness to use it goes on so easy and blends very easy as well the only way to improve this is to have more night time colors it's has a nice shimmery finish and i will be buying this again.
Angelina H.
Orlando, FL
love using this as a blush topper. definitely vibrant. i love the price point as well. looks great on the skin.
Stephanie G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Very highlightin. Received as a free sample, but I love using. A little goes a long way
Hanna L.
LosAngeles
Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head to Toe - Glow-y Powder - 0.36oz uploaded by Hanna L.
This is one on my favorite products. I got it from a friend and I cant go a day without it, i love the pinkish glow with no glittery effect, and online to PIT it on my eyelids cause it work so much better then many eyeshadow of the same finish I own. I would buy and buy and buy again. Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head To Toe Glow Y Powder 0.36Oz
sabina M.
This highliter is one of my favourite highliters ! They are so pigmented and affordable ! It's an amazing product !

Looking for your answer?