Pixi Correction Concentrate

"My secret to looking like I’ve had a restful night’s sleep! This dense corrective concealer blends seamlessly into the skin while instantly erasing stubborn darkness." - Petra

Highly pigmented, this correction concealer instantly erases darkness, softens and blurs lines. Skin immediately looks fresh, rested, bright and youthful. This ultimate 'good night's sleep in a jar' camouflage cream is correction perfection in a pot.

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate. (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Water, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1). 3g / 0.1 oz.

Does the Pixi Correction Concentrate compare to the BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector / Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector ? The price range is not the same and I wonder wich one I should choose. Anyone has tried the 2 product and has some advice?
Pixi Correction Concentrate ? Has anyone tried this under eye colour corrector in the shade peach ? I'm looking for a good colour corrector that isn't going to settle into my lines under my eyes and that's going to hide my dark circles I have tried a concealer that has warmth in it but still look grey under my eyes ! Maybe some one has a good alternative they can recommend ? Xx
Does this product actually cancel our blue tones under the eye?
Start your review of Pixi Correction Concentrate!
Product Highlights
i don't have major dark circles but i do get a blue/purple darkness and this helps correct that. it's a little on the dryer side but it does correct and brighten. it needs to be set but i love it.in reviews
this is a great dupe for the bobbi brown corrector concealer! it is a bit more waxy to me and needs to be set with powder but that didn't bother me. it was sorta hard to find at target, i almost ordered it online after searching multiple stores. it's a bit pricey too but honestly the jar could last a long time so it's worth it! in reviews
Gabby P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Gabby P.
Review for: Brightening Peach
My under eyes have started to look a bit more shadowed the older I get and I found that concealer just wasn’t cutting it anymore. I tried this Pixi corrector and it is very similar to the Becca brightening one. I have to be super careful to use the tiniest amount or it creases. I put my concealer over the time and then lightly powder with a finishing powder and it is usually ok then. [product:pixi-correction-concentrate]
Lanzy B.
Kensett, AR
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Lanzy B.
Never fails me to even my skin tone prior to foundation. Don’t even need concealer some days. Affordable. User friendly. I just use my waRm fingertips to tap it wherever it is my face might look to be dragging. Complemented beautifully by the eye opening power of Pixi Eye Bright Liner, No.1 Nude! I’ve already taken my makeup off in the oic—but I PiXi corrected one one under-eye and the other I didn’t. No other product. Saves my tired life.
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Shannon B.
Review for: Brightening Peach
I really enjoy using this correction concentrate for a super affordable brightening boost around my eyes. Since I have light skin with pinkish undertones, this product blends very well with my skin. In the summer I feel like it works even better as more of my warm tones come out. Sometimes I do feel a bit oily in the area where I applied it, but using some powder to set usually fixes that. Recommend!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,018 reviews
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Christine B.
Review for: Brightening Peach
Pixi Correction Concentrate claims to instantly re-stark circles and blends magically into skin. I must say this really did cover my dark circles almost completely. I applied a little of this first… A little goes a long way and then blend in my concealer and Foundation over and I definitely saw a difference. The texture was a little thicker than I had thought but once blended it’s perfect! Loving these products by pixie I’ve always wanted to try them and splurged at target the other day!
Robin G.
Richmond, KY
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Robin G.
Review for: Brightening Peach
My holy grail color corrector for my horribly dark undereye circles. I'm a pale ginger and have battled dark circles my entire life-- this product covers them flawlessly and does not settle into the fine lines. I wear it under foundation or alone if I'm not wearing heavy makeup. Lasts all day until it is removed. A small pot costs anywhere from $15.00-$20.00, but a little goes a long way.
Cody R.
Dallas, TX
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Cody R.
Review for: Adaptable Beige
I have very pale skin so my under eyes are always very dark no matter how rested I am. This product completely covers any dark circles! I put the smallest amount of product on my finger and tap it under my eyes and it covers everything. Because I use so little at a time, the small jar has lasted me 3 months and I still have a lot left. The color is a little peachy so I still go over it with my correct shade of concealer. There are other products out there like this, but this one is the most affordable hands down and it works wonders!
Jessica J.
Strongsville, OH
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Jessica J.
Review for: Brightening Peach
I’ve always had shadows under and even around my eyes with a yellow tint! This is a peach correction cream you can use and put over your foundation and it leaves almost a brightening affect! If you set it with a setting powder it doesn’t crease! Love it! Can correct redness as well! [product:pixi-correction-concentrate]
Allyn C.
Vallejo, CA
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Allyn C.
Review for: Brightening Peach
I have been searching for the right under eye dark circle corrector for so long and finally found it. I have severe dark circles, fine lines and dry skin. I have tried so many products from drugstore to high end and so happy to find this! This really covers the under eye circle’s darkness and is very light. Does not settle on my fine lines and hydrates too! All in one! Definitely a must try for a very good price!
Ashleigh W.
Cave Springs, AR
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Ashleigh W.
Review for: Brightening Peach
I was watching one of Allie Glines’ videos where she takes make up tips from viewers, and one viewer mentioned using peach color corrector for acne spots underneath foundation. It helps get rid of redness and has definitely become my go to trick for whenever I have breakouts on my face! I won’t be able to cover them up without this. This is the only peach corrector that I could find in my area, but I absolutely love it and wouldn’t use anything else!! I love it so much that I’m on my second jar!!
Allison E.
Savage, MN
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Allison E.
Pixi Correction Concentrate uploaded by Allison E.
Review for: Brightening Peach
Sooooo...I wanted to love this product. I don’t have bad under eye circles or bags, but I have a bluish tint under my eyes that I want to brighten. After watching videos and reading reviews, I went to Target to buy this product. This was the only color available, brightening peach. I consistency is very hard to work with. I try and warm my ring finger and rub the product between my fingers before applying under my eyes, but the texture does not apply well. While I thought I loved it at first, in indoor lighting it looks fine. But when I was in natural light, I could actually see the peachy color under my eye, coming through my concealer and setting powder. That was an embarrassing mistake. I still use it to see if I can figure out just the right application but I’ll likely give up soon because I don’t like to wear too much make up under my eyes. I am getting fine lines and find that this makes the skin under my eye look dryer and accentuates the fine lines. [product:pixi-correction-concentrate]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raphaelle M.
Québec, QC
il y a 3 mois
keeley N.
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
il y a 2 ans
Has anybody tried the Pixi Correction Concentrate ? Please share your thoughts/opinions. Thank you
Jessica J. il y a un an
I love it! Leaves a brightening glow on top of foundation! Make sure you use a setting powder so it doesn’t crease
Sarah E.
il y a 3 ans
Kara G. il y a 3 ans
Try putting on a eye cream before you go to sleep...I put some on in the morning too. Its worked wonders for me!