BY PIXI

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Surprisingly lightweight, this concentrated concealing cream contains a high level of pigments to perfectly hide imperfections. Waterproof. see more...

Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
I have light medium skin tone that leans towards yellow. I originally heard great things about their peach concealer and thought maybe this beige color would be more suitable for my warmer undertone. I can't say its extremely creamy, but to me thats a good thing because I have combination skin and tend to get a bit oily towards the end of the day. I applied with my fingers and it turned out ok. Doesn't completely cover right away, but I didn't want to pack on the product either. It helps to brighten, but you'd have to probably apply a second layer to fully conceal.
Tatiana M.
I don't know how this got an average of 3.7 stars because I love this product right here. I'm not a full on full coverage type of gal, but when it comes to my under eyes, I am. I work and go to college, so my under eye circle game is crazy. If I'm doing my base, I obviously am going to want to look more fresh and awake. This product helps me achieve that without a doubt. It has just the right undertones to cancel out my circles and it blends out easily, at least for me. I'm up to my fourth pot right now and I can't get enough. Only reason it got four stars from me is because I wish it came with just a tad more product, but aside from that, highly recommend this if you're looking for something on the cheap side to help with dark circles.
allison o.
sc, california
Worked well for me on my wedding. I applied before foundation and used Tarte Shape Tape as a final step. I thought it did a good job of making my dark circles diminish. It gave my face an even complexion, which was ideal for applying foundation onto.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Not amazing, over hyped. This brand seemed so amazing but has failed for forth time. I likely won't be trying anymore of their products as I think they are all over hyped. Color is adaptable beige, first off they need more color options. This was too light, I stuck it out and used it on spot covering. Coverage sucked and it was dryer than any concealer should ever be!
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
I bought this product in hogh hope of me liking it and considering I was looking for a new concealer but the product tends to crease alot throughout the day and moves when you tend to touch up , note im a really oily person and this product was definitely a no to me. The consistency is great and smooth though
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this product. I have very dark circles under my eyes, so the concentrated nature of this product and slight orange color do wonders to cover up my dark circles. It is super easy to apply with your finger and very well priced. It also seems to last forever! Definitely would recommend!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was bought on a fast trip and it wasn't bad,it did settle some in the fine lines so it isn't for the dryer under Eye type. It worked good as a lid base I use it now more for that.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I just got this concealer not too long ago. I've been enjoying it. It does help brighten up my under eye area. Packaging is great on this product. I usually mix a drop of oil into it so it makes it slightly thinner so it won't crease
Ania G.
The color of this corrector is great. I really enjoyed it and it covered my bags well. However it is a little oily in my opinion. I like the look of something a little bit Matte so this wasn't a hit with me.
Hail G.
It is a little orange but over all it has grate coverage. It is super creamy and soft. It is light weight and you can compare it to a little of concealer/color corrector. Over all I love this product and think you should get it
Maryann M.
Stratford, CT
I purchased the peach brightening concentrate from Pixi and am not 100% satisfied with the results under my concealer. I have an olive/medium skin tone so would this work better under concealer to help hide dark circles since it is a darker shade?
Kaylee K.
Would it help with dark circles ?
Agustina G.
Is it good for fair skin?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How's the coverage?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Is this good for skin oil??