Pixi Colour Correcting Powder Foundation uploaded by Lindsay D.

BY PIXI

This silky powder foundation is the solution for when you need buildable, medium to full coverage that still looks like skin. The hydrating treatment formula nourishes complexion and has an absolutely weightless feel – never looking cakey or heavy. Infused with peptides, a multi-vitamin complex, plus aloe vera, super fruit and coffee extracts to treat your skin!

Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. 8.16g / 0.28 oz.

Jane B.
Review for: Cream more...
I agree with the other reviews,that this does not seem suitable for dry skin, I ended up tossing it away once it broke. It was not worth making work for my skin.Additionally, there are only three colors, so not much color selection, which is pretty common for Pixi.
Lisa L.
Somerset
This powder makes my skin look great! It has a barely there look which I love. I like to look natural. It does not cause me to break out and is non-drying.
Lindsay D.
Review for: Cream more...
This stuff is ok. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this formula. It drys out the skin and leaves a caky finish.
Sarah K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pixi Colour Correcting Powder Foundation - No. 1 Cream, Almost There more...
This stuff is amazing great coverage! And last a long time! A bit on the pricey side. Very effective!
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
Review for: Cream more...
I love love love this product. I bought it on a whim without reading reviews, the price was a little scary coming in at 28$ CAD and I never use powder foundation but I switched it and it made my skin sooo smooth, it gives your makeup a beautiful finish, I don’t use it alone I put it over top of my foundation and it gives me that full coverage look and does not get cakey which is a huge bonus !
Neve T.
Etobicoke, ON
The colour is great for fair skin. Gentle on sensitive skin. Texture is super light but buildable. Lasts through a full work day and maintains a soft matte finish. I highly recommend the splurge. It will last longer than some cheaper options.