PIXI Collagen Eye Serum

Collagen Eye Serum Lightweight and quick absorbing, this rich serum helps to plump, hydrate and brighten for more youthful looking skin. Formulated with botanical collagen and hyaluronic acid to restore and revitalize the delicate skin around the eye area, this treatment specifically targets fine lines and boosts hydration for under eye skin that needs extra attention. Acacia collagen plumps and boosts elasticity, while hyaluronic acid firms and hydrates. Adenosine soothes. Paraben free. Not tested on anim...

Is this really work?
Start your review of PIXI Collagen Eye Serum!
Korinne K.
Brooklyn
PIXI Collagen Eye Serum uploaded by Korinne K.
Purchased at: Target
I have yet to Notice results from this. I have deep set eyes and dark circles and this doesnt seem to do much for either, but using any eye cream/serum under your eyes never hurts. I also think its a bit overpriced. The consistency is smooth, and dries tacky - which makes it great for putting on before makeup as a way to help keep concealer in place. Attached is a picture of the applicator.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
3.75 stars: PIXI Collagen Eye Serum I’ve been using this product for a while now. Not too regularly nowadays. I like the texture of the product. I like the gel based formula. It has no perfume-y smells. The applicator / tube opening is tiny which doesnt let a lot of product to come out. All that being said, I don’t know if it works at all. I learned much after buying this product that it’s almost impossible for skin to “absorb” collagen and show effects. Most collagen skin products are basically fooling people. I would say tho, that this under eye serum did not give me milia or bumps in my under eye area. So that’s a plus.
Brittany A.
Waterford
Purchased at: Target
This is the absolute best eye cream of all time. First of all it’s a great value for the money, a whole tube of this lasted me almost a year and I used it twice a day. I have a lot of lines on my under eyes and concealer creases on me so badly because of it, and this has helped to plump my lines so much. It’s so hydrating, when I put it on in the morning my eyes still feel hydrated at the end of the day. My under eyes used to be so dry that they were flaking and this has transformed them. I will never be caught dead without this eye cream.
Rachel R.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product! I keep it in the fridge and it’s so nice and cooling when it goes on. A little goes a long way so you don’t need much! I feel like it helps plump my eyes and keeps them hydrated. I will purchase again.
Emily H.
I’ve been using this product for about 1 month and so far so good. My eyes don’t look as tired or sunken anymore and I do feel like it’s helping with elasticity. I’ve also been using a tiny amount on my laugh lines and my forehead lines and it’s been helping those areas too!
Amina C.
Manchester By The Sea
THIS DID WONDERS FOR MY EYES. This has helped so much with my under-eye bags. It completely exceeded my expectations. I love the packaging as well, but the cap does fall off very easily and its very easy to lose. That is this only one thing I would change about this product.
Jenn G.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is a gel, which is a little strange in my mind. It's not the same consistency as a true serum in my mind. It goes on well and feels light, so that's a benefit. I don't, however, know if I notice much of a difference around my eyes from use. It does have a nice tube that stands upright on the cap.
Naaz A.
New Fairfield
Love the texture of the serum, it’s light and easily absorbed. Like the packaging as the product remains clean
Rebecca M.
This product stung my eyes! It didn't hurt too bad but it was uncomfortable for a while. I don't blame the company, it was most likely my own sensitive skin. My skin didn't show alot of improvement after one week of use. My skin isn't visibly as bright as other products have helped with in the past.
elizabeth P.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Target
Works well. Just a tiny drop for each eye works. I’ve notice it works well under my concealer. I have noticed a little less “hungover” look in the morning lol