Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic

Exfoliating, alcohol-free toner for smoother, brighter, and clearer skin.

Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin
• Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat
• Instant glow inhancer
• Alcohol free
• Gentle for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Volume: 100ml

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). 100 ml / 3.4 fl. oz.

I am thinking of purchasing this product, I always use La Roche's vitamin C. But pixie has a lot of good quality products. Is this recommended for sensitive skin and during the summer?
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
have oily skin? Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic! makes skin balanced :) i’m a dermatologist
Start your review of Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic!
Stefanie F.
Ludington, MI
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Stefanie F.
Love this product so much! I recommend for everyone especially this summer! Must try if you have not! You will be happy that you did!
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Danielle F.
Makes my skin feel beautiful. I love the moisture it gives my face and neck without overpowering or being too much— this brand is a GREAT one. Highly recommend! (No filter!)
kelly T.
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by kelly T.
Purchased at: Target
This is a pretty good toner however I wouldn't go out of my way to find it. Sometimes after using my skin feels sticky but generally okay.
Arpiné I.
Watertown, MA
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Arpiné I.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love purchasing this bottle. I have a very dry skin tone and I was surprised this works with me. Its a very nice toner to apply after washing my face and it leaves my skin glowing. Its definitly effective and one of those products I constantly buy.. Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic pixi glow
Jekia W.
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Jekia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I will forever use this product it’s the best toner I’ve used so far and I pair it with my Dickinson toner and I’ve been loving my results I can my dark spots and dark circles fad and I love that it’s safe to use daily
Natallia B.
Mckinney, TX
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Natallia B.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product. I apply Poxi tonic # in my AM and PM routine after cleansing. My skin feels hydrated and smooth.
Diana N.
Orlando, FL
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Diana N.
I was gifted this back in 2019 and STILL have plenty. I use this often because it feels amazing when applying and afterwards too. The product smells great ! I usually apply it before bed after a face wash because I find that I wake up with a glowing healthy face. Highly recommend this
Demi J.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff makes my life. I constantly struggled with my skin. I have combination skin that get easily dried out by harsh oil control products but I also suffer from congested pores and redness. Once I started using this I noticed dramatic changes in the appearance and texture of my skin. My pores are less clogged and the exfoliation provided by glycolic acid means I don't have to use exfoliating cleansers and takes one step out of my skin care process. While this is a "drugstore" product it is still a little pricey, but the benefits and glowing skin that I get are well worth the cost. Highly recommend for people who are not highly sensitive to chemicals, but not for those looking for a natural skin care routine.
Becky M.
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Becky M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried a few other toners before I went & actually tried this one. I was hearing good things about Pixi Glow Tonic & I actually had a brand new one on hand, but to be honest, I don’t like starting a new bottle of something without finishing my old/current one- but in this case I did & I do not regret it! The other toners that I was using were making my face feel really dried out & tight after use (& even though I wasn’t benefiting from them I still continued use- so I wasn’t being “wasteful”) 🤦🏽‍♀️ Pixi Glow Tonic 5% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner made my face feel clean, but very hydrated!! ☺️💓 I will be a returning customer, thank you! 🙂
Victoria C.
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic uploaded by Victoria C.
Purchased at: Target
Overhyped. Not a fan and saw no difference in my skin. Aside from the packaging there is nothing good about this. It’s average and overpriced for what it claims. I don’t see why it has such high praises. Just mediocre.

1,066 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maylee C.
peham
il y a un mois
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Lindsay A. il y a un mois
Kadence K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
rina S.
Toowong, Queensland
il y a un mois
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic Is it a good for acne prone skin? Do you use it as a am skin care product or pm?
Naz I. il y a un mois
Hi there! Dermatologists usually recommend using vitamin c in the AM and retinoids in the PM. But that also depends entirely on your skincare regimen. And vitamin c is totally fine to use on acne prone skin, it’s known for its brightening effects so it would help with acne marks or hyperpigmentation. If you wanted, you could try a cheaper vitamin c serum to test it out if you don’t wanna risk spending $$$ on something you’re not sure in! :) hope that helps!
lilyn M.
Calgary
il y a 2 mois
Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic does this brighten face and glowy?
Cassie C. il y a 2 mois
I LOVE this. It also gives your face not only a glow but somehow, a hint of tan color.