BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsPixi
by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition

Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition

PIXI Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition is an amazing eye and face makeup collection. With 40 eye and brow shades plus highlighters, bronzers, blushers and contour powder, it has everything you need! The ultimate makeup gift this Christmas.

Why you need it:
PIXI  Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition is a stunning gift for anyone who loves makeup. This marvelous makeup collection has over 40 eyeshadows (suitable shades can also be used on brows) plus 3 highlighters, 2 bronzers, 2 blushers and 1 contour powder. Create the perfect complexion, polished brows and define your stunning eye looks with this fabulous all in one palette of dreams!

What's included:
- 40 Eye and Brow Shades
- 3 Highlighters
- 2 Bronzers
- 2 Blushers
- 1 Contour Powder

Is this a good ? [user:kittysboxes]
Is this kit the same quality as the smaller shadow palettes?
is this very pigmented?
Start your review of Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition uploaded by Danielle F.
*no filter* look at that pixi by Petra blush... I mean COME ON! It’s so beautiful and light and lasts all day, you can apply in layers or one single layer for a subtle look. I honestly must say this brand is my new favorite from IPSY. Very impressed!
Kami M.
Waldo, ME
Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition uploaded by Kami M.
Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition uploaded by Kami M.
I am OBSESSED with this palette. This is the first item I have of Pixi and it definitely made me more interested in exploring the brand. Pixi is on the more pricey side for drugstore cosmetics. BUT they do occasionally have them at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s at a discount price. I got this at Marshall’s for 7.99!! The highlights have become one of my FAVS and the foiled shadows are SO CREAMY. The bronzers and blushes are probably what I use the least just due to them all having a shimmer but when wanting an extra glows cheek I use the whole palette. I would say obsessed is an understanding and HIGHLY recommend this palette for a go to palette.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
This is my first product with pixi powders. First off, this has a ton of product. Tons of eyeshadows, mattes, shimmers, cools, warms, lights, midtones, darks. Every shadow is pigmented, easy to blend. The colors are all very wearable, good for everyday or glam. Not alot of fall out. Then there are face powders; blush, highlight bronzer and contour. The blushes have shimmer which I'm not always a big fan of. But they are nice, the high lights are light colored. Good for pale skin like mine, but I don't know that it would be good for medium to deep skin tones. The bronzer also has shimmer. But it's a nice color, not to orangey, warms the skin nicely and isn't too shimmery. The contour is wonderful. It's pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Blends well. It's a nice cool, not too grey tone, perfect to create a shadow. All in all, I like this kit. Will repurchase, especially the contour and eyeshadows.
Makeup B.
Longmont, CO
Love this beauty kit! But however, the highlighter barely shows up!!! Eyeshadow are very very very (very!!) pigmented👌easy to use and apply 👍 contour powders are also beautiful!!!! Would buy again👍
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Purchased at: CheapFlightsNow
Esta paleta mi amiga la compro en Orlando y me la enseño y me pidió que la maquillara y con ella y le enseñara y la verdad que son únicas pero no me dijo en donde la consiguió pero si pudiera me gustaría probarla en mi tiene tantas artenativas eso ami me atrae
Carolina S.
Paleta com cores lindas, e qualidade sem igual, cores super praticas, que nao tem como errar com qualquer look.
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Son sorpredente los productos de Pixi. ..son de muy buena calida supetan todas mis expectativas los amo
Ashley C.
Pixi is an inexpensive line which is surprisingly good quality. I love the eyeshadows but the blushes did not quite show up on my skin for some reason. But again, all the eyeshadows were amazing from the pinks to the purples and browns.
Michelle R.
Greeneville, TN
Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition uploaded by Michelle R.
I buy this collection every year and every year I'm very impressed, this year (3rd edition) still impressing me! I actually love Pixi products and use loads of them regularly but every Christmas they come out with different collections (which will have Christmas themed packaging like this one) and they all are great! The shadows are nice and creamy, very easy to apply, good pigmentation, and nice longevity. It gives you a wide arrange of colors to create many different looks and is a steal at this price!
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
This palate is good for on the go. Nice and good quality. Just throw in your purse and u r good to go. Nice color collection