Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsPixi
By Petra Tinted Brilliance Balm Magnific Mauve - 0608oz

Pixi By Petra Tinted Brilliance Balm Magnific Mauve - 0.608oz

Packed with lip-loving ingredients, this glossy gel balm protects & hydates lips instantly. After the balm wears off, lips are left tinted with a flattering, personalized hue just for you (colour & intensity depends on ph level of lips).twist-up crayon requires no sharpening. Super-nourishing, lip-staining balm that keeps lips in optimum condition while giving them lush colour.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Diglyceryl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Hydroxystearate/Isostearate/Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate/Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate/Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, D&C Red 6 Na. Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake (CI 19140:1). 3g/0.10oz.

I have received other PIXI products from IPSY, and I was wondering if this product is worth purchasing?
Start your review of Pixi By Petra Tinted Brilliance Balm Magnific Mauve - 0.608oz!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Pixi By Petra Tinted Brilliance Balm Magnific Mauve - 0.608oz uploaded by Katt C.
Review for: Craving Coral
These give a really nice pop of color to my lips without being over the top. Great for every day wear. They are very moisturizing. I feel the color range can be a bit lacking as there's only a few shades. They are priced amazingly
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Baby Bare
I don't know why I didnt try these sooner!!! The colors are beautiful and the price is amazing. I got mine recently at target. They are currently on clearance for only $4.50. I was lucky enough to find one in a really pretty color and I love it. It goes on smooth and it lasts all day. Definitely will buy more if they are coming out with new colors!
Crystal S.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Craving Coral, Baby Bare
Feels like butter! Amazing and hydrating! It’s very affordable and great quality! I definitely recommend this product!
Jessica C.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Baby Bare
I love this product. Very forgiving with the application. Love the color! And choice of colors in the product line. This is one of my go to lip color choices. Very moisturizing like balms. Pricey but worth it. I would try another color.
Olivia B.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Nearly Naked
This color is so neutral and sheer you can barely tell I'm wearing it, and I am P-A-L-E!!! I like it though, but I feel like it rubs off quickly. I wish the caps on these products weren't so flimsy. The break or fall off easy. If the color didn't wear off so quick and the cap were better, this would be a five star product!
Darlene E.
Pixi By Petra Tinted Brilliance Balm Magnific Mauve - 0.608oz uploaded by Darlene E.
Review for: Rosy Red
Super hydrating and lightweight. Dries down matte almost like a tint, but its not smudge proof. Its amazing, and very pigmented for a balm.
Stella H.
Bloomington IN
Review for: Soft Sienna
This is so creamy. When applied to the lips it looks like a nude lipstick. Yes it does meet my expectations. It is effective. It is super gentle, it is hydrating and gives color. I love the packaging.
Alexzia M.
Oakwood
Has a minty taste and smell. Very hydrating and nice color. Leaves a very pretty stain on your lips and easy to apply. You can apply very thick for a bright color or light layer for a softer look. Would buy again!
Hello I've used this product before it's honestly good but not great. The only reason I've bought it because it's animal cruelty friendly. But it's ok you know. Haven't tried all the products but with lip products I need a very good kind and these are alright if you don't really care about lip products like that.
Maria S.
Review for: Rosy Red, Nearly Naked, Baby Bare, Soft Sienna, Radiant Rose, Craving Coral
I just discovered this brand and to be honest I tried facial And also make up one and I think I like it but I still have to trade more time to figure it out if I will still stay with this brand or not