Pixi By Petra Strobe & Sculpt Palette Highlight & Contour .66oz, Multi-Colored uploaded by Natalia R.Pixi By Petra Strobe & Sculpt Palette Highlight & Contour .66oz, Multi-Colored uploaded by Allison G.

BY PIXI

Pixi By Petra Strobe & Sculpt Palette Highlight & Contour .66oz Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kim V.
Chula Vista
This is a beautiful palette. I’ve dipped into every pan and it’s such a great finish. It gives you a healthy/ natural looking finish. It leaves my skin looking I love that t has a cool and warm contour shade. Bronzer. Pink and champagne highlight. I use the yellow brightening powder to set my under eyes. I use this often. It is not long wearing, it does not claim to be. But I think it’s important to know that. If You are going to be out for several hours bring it with you to touch up.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I thought I was really going to love this palette because it had everything I wanted in one unfortunately I hardly reach for it. The banana shade is pigmented and soft but I tried using as setting powder under the eyes and it did nothing to brighten and or highlight. The contour shades are the same soft and pigmented but the lightest bronze shade (baby chick) has glitter in it that moves around and distorts the shade, the middle shade (caviar dreams) is a deep taupe shade but it looks dirty on my skin tone (medium with yellow undertones), and the deepest shade (honey bunny) has a red tone to it that I don't prefer in a contour shade. The highlight are actually pretty nice except for all the fall out I think I'll depot and use them more as eye shadows or body shimmers. This palette might work better for deeper skin tones.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This palette scared me at first because I have a fair skin tone, and these colors look more suitable for darker skin tones, but I've found that it is really buildable so I can make it work for me! I just go in with a light hands and stippling brushes. These powders are really nice and blendable, and I really love the colors!
Lisa S.
Albuquerque, NM
This strobe and sculpt palette is amazing I love how it glides on the skin beautifully no patching or muddy looking. The highlight in shades are beautiful as well so this palette works every single shade works it's stunning