Pixi By Petra Strobe & Sculpt Brush uploaded by Rocio B.

BY PIXI

This dual synthetic fiber brush is designed to be used for applying contour, bronzing and highlight shades. One end is a tapered strobe brush designed for highlighting. The other endholds a flat edge buffing brush, amazing for bronzers and sculpting. Synthetic Fibers. Vegan Friendly.

Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this brush. It is so soft and sturdy too. Because it’s double ended, it’s so versatile. I have used it for contour, bronzing, setting my under eyes with loose powder, highlighter powder, etc. It’s also just a really pretty brush in my opinion. Highly recommend!
Rocio B.
Contour brush is too loose, not good for contour. Nice blush brush and it's pretty soft. Contour brush was very disappointing. Not really that cheap for brush to be that lose. I would not recommend, you can buy better brushes for cheaper. Love this brand though.
Sabia B.
The brush is super duper soft! I use this mostly to pick up highlight since it manages to pack the perfect amount of glow that I usually prefer to wear. The contour side is a little too big for the areas that I want the product to be concentrated so I use it as an all around face powder brush instead.
Kasfren A.
Irving, TX
I travel a lot Central America so this is my go to brush when I travel, it minimizes my makeup bag! I love how soft it is and it goes back to shape after I wash it. I bought another brush for my mom and aunt, they love it!
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
I use this brush by Pixi for my bronzer, blush, and highlight. It does a wondedul job. It blends out my bronzer very well and leaves mt highlight looking amazing. The brush is a great price especially for considering the quality. The bristles are super soft and its easy to clean with my crush cleaner.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
What a soft brush!! This brush is great and such a great find. I was shocked at how soft this brush is. I am so in love with it and use it regularly. It's affordable and can be found at target. It's so worth trying!!!
Sable B.
Los Angeles ca
I have tried mac, sephora morphe and this pixi brush is my all time favorite for blending creams and using powder products . It's pretty affordable as well
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's super soft. Definitely will use it for my setting powder, highlight and to contour. Love the packaging. First time trying out pixi beauty products.
Hannah N.
I love this brush. I use it everyday to put on my bronzer with the sculpt side and the strobe side is great at putting on highlighter in larger areas.
Christina N.
Valrico, FL
This brush is so soft. It helps my makeup go on flawless and it's small enough to stay in my travel makeup bag for on the go car prep.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Anyone else in love with this?!?!??