Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz

Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz

Infused with rose, this hybrid tri-phase essence oil nourishes, calms and hydrates while creating a smooth canvas for base application. It absorbs instantly, leaving the skin dewy and revitalized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,156 reviews
Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz uploaded by Lisa F.
I have to say that out of my entire skin care regimen which consists of Cleanser, Toner, Essence, Serum, Eye Cream, Moisturizer and SPF my favorite product to apply is my Essence. Essences are made to be applied to the skin before your serum to add hydration and other ingredients making your serum more potent. I own quite a few now one of my all time favorites being Murad Hydro-Dynamic(R) Quenching Essence 1 oz and The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment . My first product I tried from Pixi was their Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic, Pink which to be honest wasn’t my favorite. However I was gifted Pixi Rose Oil Blend and I fell in love with this product. For drugstore beauty products I usually shop at CVS Pharmacy but Walgreens has Pixi brand products and CVS doesn’t. As soon as I saw this Rose Essence I had to get it. As soon as you take it out of the box it looks exactly like the picture Influenster has, it’s a tri phase nourishing Essence that contains rose oil, rose water & ceramides. Both the rose oil and water are high in antioxidants, nourish the skin, rejuvenates my overall skin tone. The ceramides provide time Release moisture so your getting hydration through out the day. The Essence contains so many more amazing ingredients and extracts that leaves your skin looking dewy, bright, and hydrated all day. I absolutely love this product!
Kelly B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz uploaded by Kelly B.
I'm obviously a little late in finding out about Pixie by Petra. Who is she? I'll Google her in a minute haha. Im obsessed with everything ROSE so the second I saw this I HAD to have it!! I wonder if it comparable to Milani Prep Brighten Rose Face Oil ? Anyway, I love them both. Like it's been said, the smell is perfect not too strong.it feels incredible. I highly recommend and am so glad I finally found out about Pixie!!
Saima E.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m totally loving this +Rose Essence Oil for its versatility of use and for its skin benefits 😍.
Nicole U.
Vancouver, BC
1,136 reviews
Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz uploaded by Nicole U.
Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz lightweight, fast-absorbing oil that preps skin for flawless makeup application. It will intensely hydrate and calm your skin, leaving skin looking fresh, with a dewy finish. infused with rejuvenating rose, nourishes, calms and hydrates. Instantly absorbed, this essence oil leaves skin dewy and revitalised, ensuring skin is perfectly prepped for makeup. It’s infused with rejuvenating rose, nourishes, calms and hydrates. Instantly absorbed, this essence oil leaves skin dewy and revitalised, ensuring skin is perfectly prepped for makeup. This lightweight oil-essence keeps my skin moisture-rich, all day. I use it throughout the day also on top of makeup when I feel my skin needs a nourishing boost. #pixibypetra #roseessenceoil #influenster #makeup #voxbox
Candace L.
Pixi by Petra +ROSE Essence Oil - 1 fl oz uploaded by Candace L.
Definitely a great base & nourishing primer but also fabulous on bare skin. It’s luxurious and not super oily. It’s great for hydrating the skin and the rose scent isn’t overpowering. Certain scents especially rose can trigger migraines for me so I was worried about this one but it’s light and refreshing.
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
Recently got this and tried it, definitely gives my skin a little glow boost! It’s lovely to add into your morning skincare routine

Looking for your answer?