BY PIXI #41 in Facial Peels

This radiance revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy looking glow.

• This radiance revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy looking glow
• Natural fruit enzymes loosen dead skins cells, lactic acid gently exfoliates, cellulose peels & sugar extracts polishes, lifting away dullness revealing brighter skin
• Professional salon peel treatment without leaving home!
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Polylactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Ceteareth-20, Beraclay Light Red, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglceryl-3 Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Polyglceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol.

Cat R.
Nolensville, TN
I LOVE this product. I was advised by my facialist to try an enzyme mask to really get all the gunk out of my pores (problem areas being my nose and chin), and ever since then I've been on the search. This stuff is awesome! It's a little pricey for Target, but all of Pixi is. I love how quick but affective this is. You leave it on for a minute or two then rub and wash away. It helps tremendously. If your skin is particularly upset (think EXTREMELY dry, open wounds (popped pimples), etc.) then it may sting somewhat, but I haven't noticed any adverse reactions. I almost out of my first tube, and have already found a replacement!
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
I am giving this 5 stars! I love this exfoliator. One of the best I've tried. I easily get irritations so I am very careful in choosing products I use on my skin especially exfoliators. I saw a review about how good this product is, I just have to try AND I was totally blown away. This is sort of mask, you put an even layer on, and for greater exfoliation, massage for 30 seconds and leave it on for 2 minutes. After that rinse thoroughly. The texture of my face is divine!! It's so smooth to touch and if I look closely there no bumps and the appearance of my pores are minimized. Would I buy this again? A definite YES!
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
Effective acid peel for at home-use. Contains lactic acid, which is one of my favorite acids for my dry, rough, uneven skin.
It also uses papaya extract, witch hazel, & gingseng for brightening and toning. It isn’t harsh for sensitive skin types; although I would probably refrain from using the recommended 2-3x per week if you’re afraid of hypersensitivity.
I notice my acne scars have diminished, and texture is improved after only two uses.
Pixi is one of my favorite brands for their use of natural ingredients and being cruelty free.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
This is a wonderful exfoliating mask! It is fast and not too aggressive. It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I got the mini of this along with the glow tonic and rose flash balm and I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this when I run out! I know Pixi is a bit higher priced for a drugstore brand, but they are made with good ingredients and this is well worth the price in my opinion. I highly recommend this!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ bought this at target and I️ love I️. First of all you get so much product for the price so it is a great value. Second, it’s very effective. I follow the directions and leave it on for two minutes, than massage into the skin to really exfoliate. It completely exfoliates my skin without being too harsh. You may notice slight tingling but that’s normal and expected.
Prashansa G.
If I could only pick one product from the pixi line it would be this one. It really takes away all flaked, dead skin and gives instant brightening results. Its the least time consuming, most amazing AHA facemask!
Savannah H.
Oceanside
This stuff works like magic!!! I use it a few times a week whenever I feel the need for a pick-me-up for my skin and goodness gracious this stuff is so good! It does give my skin some redness if I leave this on a little longer than indicated on the bottle, but I really do believe this facial peel works very effectively! If I have a breakout from not washing the night before I tend to use this mask as a way to rebound my skin back into shape, and it works very well that way! It leaves my skin feeling very fresh, cold at the touch, and smoother than before.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
It smells great. You’re only supposed to leave it on your skin for three minutes but I end up leaving it on for five. And really rub it into my skin when I take it off my skin feels brand new baby soft super smooth. I really love this plus it smells very good!
Illiana V.
I LOVE this mask!! I use it in the shower right when I get in and leave it on for 2-3 minutes then rinse and my face is SO SMOOTHE!! I only use it once or twice a week, but I think it’s definitely made a difference in my skin. It’s gentle but effective.
Aisha A.
The is one exfoliator that does exactly what it says! It really brightens and polishes your skin. My skin was so soft after using it. A little pricey for Target BUT totally worth it. It’s now apart of my weekly face regime.
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost?
Neha S.
Mission , KS
Has anyone used this product??
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I really want to try this! What are y'alls opinions???
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never used a peel before- how does t work exactly?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
I'd like to try.....where can I find this ,?