BY PIXI #45 in Facial Peels

This radiance revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy looking glow.

• This radiance revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy looking glow
• Natural fruit enzymes loosen dead skins cells, lactic acid gently exfoliates, cellulose peels & sugar extracts polishes, lifting away dullness revealing brighter skin
• Professional salon peel treatment without leaving home!
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Polylactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Ceteareth-20, Beraclay Light Red, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglceryl-3 Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Polyglceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol.

Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I LOVE this product. I was advised by my facialist to try an enzyme mask to really get all the gunk out of my pores (problem areas being my nose and chin), and ever since then I've been on the search. This stuff is awesome! It's a little pricey for Target, but all of Pixi is. I love how quick but affective this is. You leave it on for a minute or two then rub and wash away. It helps tremendously. If your skin is particularly upset (think EXTREMELY dry, open wounds (popped pimples), etc.) then it may sting somewhat, but I haven't noticed any adverse reactions. I almost out of my first tube, and have already found a replacement!
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
I am giving this 5 stars! I love this exfoliator. One of the best I've tried. I easily get irritations so I am very careful in choosing products I use on my skin especially exfoliators. I saw a review about how good this product is, I just have to try AND I was totally blown away. This is sort of mask, you put an even layer on, and for greater exfoliation, massage for 30 seconds and leave it on for 2 minutes. After that rinse thoroughly. The texture of my face is divine!! It's so smooth to touch and if I look closely there no bumps and the appearance of my pores are minimized. Would I buy this again? A definite YES!
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
Effective acid peel for at home-use. Contains lactic acid, which is one of my favorite acids for my dry, rough, uneven skin.
It also uses papaya extract, witch hazel, & gingseng for brightening and toning. It isn’t harsh for sensitive skin types; although I would probably refrain from using the recommended 2-3x per week if you’re afraid of hypersensitivity.
I notice my acne scars have diminished, and texture is improved after only two uses.
Pixi is one of my favorite brands for their use of natural ingredients and being cruelty free.
Shansa G.
If I could only pick one products from the pixibeauty line, it would be their peel and polish face mask. I love the instant brightening effect it gives my skin. I have dry skin and this does help exfoliate all the flakes off. I don't prefer physical exfoliant so I don't rub this on my skin too much.
Ashton D.
AMAZING! One of the best at home peels. This is the closest thing to a professional chemical peel. I love using this to fade those stubborn hyperpigmentation spots. It works really well in conjunction with my dermaroller. You don’t need a whole lot and should only use it 2–3 times a week, so for $22 it’ll last you awhile.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ bought this at target and I️ love I️. First of all you get so much product for the price so it is a great value. Second, it’s very effective. I follow the directions and leave it on for two minutes, than massage into the skin to really exfoliate. It completely exfoliates my skin without being too harsh. You may notice slight tingling but that’s normal and expected.
Savannah H.
Oceanside
This stuff works like magic!!! I use it a few times a week whenever I feel the need for a pick-me-up for my skin and goodness gracious this stuff is so good! It does give my skin some redness if I leave this on a little longer than indicated on the bottle, but I really do believe this facial peel works very effectively! If I have a breakout from not washing the night before I tend to use this mask as a way to rebound my skin back into shape, and it works very well that way! It leaves my skin feeling very fresh, cold at the touch, and smoother than before.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I thoroughly enjoy this! It is so easy to use and leaves my skin feeling so smooth!! Pixi Beauty products are higher priced drug store beauty items but they are totally worth it because they are such high quality products! I highly recommend this facial peel.
Lacey G.
This mask is one of the only ones I've had by any brand that really does everything it says it does. It doesn't literally peel your skin, you just apply the cream mask and then wash off, but once it is off you will feel like you have a new face. It smells really good like fruit and has a gritty texture, it may tingle or sting a little but if you can sit through it for a few minutes you will have new skin afterwards. 😍😍 *Only use every once in a while because it's not good to use it too much. Use other masks in between if you want. Pixi by Petra Peel & Polish
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
It smells great. You’re only supposed to leave it on your skin for three minutes but I end up leaving it on for five. And really rub it into my skin when I take it off my skin feels brand new baby soft super smooth. I really love this plus it smells very good!
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost?
Neha S.
Mission , KS
Has anyone used this product??
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
I'd like to try.....where can I find this ,?
Jada M.
Where is this product?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never used a peel before- how does t work exactly?