BY PIXI #79 in Facial Peels

Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant Gender: Unisex.

Savannah H.
Oceanside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works like magic!!! I use it a few times a week whenever I feel the need for a pick-me-up for my skin and goodness gracious this stuff is so good! It does give my skin some redness if I leave this on a little longer than indicated on the bottle, but I really do believe this facial peel works very effectively! If I have a breakout from not washing the night before I tend to use this mask as a way to rebound my skin back into shape, and it works very well that way! It leaves my skin feeling very fresh, cold at the touch, and smoother than before.
Adele N.
This is now a have to have product for me! I bought this on a whim and now use it 2-3x a week. It exfoliates and leaves your skin so much smoother (and in such a short time). It doesn't have a strong scent. I plan on gifting this to my friends! #giftcrushPixi by Petra Peel & Polish
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made with 6% Lactic Acid to help exfoliate and clarify & Papaya to help skin tone and texture. Sugar cane extract to reveal glowing skin. It has a subtle fruity fragrance that is not cloying and leaves my face exfoliated, smoother, brighter, pores appear smaller and skin feels tightened after using. If I'm not doing a mask, I'm exfoliating at least 1-2 times a week. I gently massage on clean skin for 30 seconds, and leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse, then pat dry. This is great for those that don't have too much time.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great. You’re only supposed to leave it on your skin for three minutes but I end up leaving it on for five. And really rub it into my skin when I take it off my skin feels brand new baby soft super smooth. I really love this plus it smells very good!
Samantha S.
Bend
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells incredible and works pretty well! I apply once or twice a week and leave it on for two minutes and then massage it into my skin. I can definitely see my dead skin peel off into little balls. Leaves my face smooth and bright
Caro P.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is great! It has some exfoliating acids and really fine grains that you can scrub for additional exfoliation. It rinses off easily (no grains left on your face!) and it doesn't sting. Gentle enough for every day in my opinion. Impressed as this was one of my first Pixi products! I'll be sure to try more!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought at my local Target looking for new skincare products for spring and this product interested me for sure! Price is inexpensive and good value because you do not need much! Definitely recommend if you're looking for something new to add to your routine but have been afraid of "peels". This left my sensitive fair skin soft and glowing and didn't give me any redness or irritation. Pixi by Petra Peel & Polish
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love this product! Drug store prices - although on the higher end of drug store prices - for a product that seems like a high end product. It uses natural fruit enzymes to exfoliate your face. If you are sensitive to AHA, then you may not be able to use this product, but I can tell you that every time I use it, the scrubbies inside (you can feel them, like a fine granule) of it grab the dirt, the top layers of skin, and oils from my face and leave it sensationally smooth. I've never had any reactions or adverse effects.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this more than five stars, I absolutely would. This is absolutely the best face mask I've ever used (and believe me, I've used a LOT). After using this one time, my skin was soft and smooth and looked so much brighter. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this mask to anyone who wants to improve their skin texture, skin tone, or brighten their skin.
Tatiana R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product from my local target and let me tell y'all, it has changed my life and my face. It's about $24, which is a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but it is quite literally worth every penny. After using this Pixi exfoliator it feels like I have a brand new face. Using this in conjunction with their glow tonic leaves your skin so happy and nourished!! Leaves your skin absolutely glowing, removing dead skin your skin probably didn't even know that it had without leaving you dry or irritated. It's actually gentle enough to use multiple times a week, and I damn sure do! I'll be repurchasing this until the day that I die (with flawless, glowing skin probably, thanks to this).
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never used a peel before- how does t work exactly?
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost?
Neha S.
Mission , KS
Has anyone used this product??
Jada M.
Where is this product?
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
I'd like to try.....where can I find this ,?