BY PIXI #74 in Facial Peels

Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant Gender: Unisex.

Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Williamsville, NY
I personally love this product! Drug store prices - although on the higher end of drug store prices - for a product that seems like a high end product. It uses natural fruit enzymes to exfoliate your face. If you are sensitive to AHA, then you may not be able to use this product, but I can tell you that every time I use it, the scrubbies inside (you can feel them, like a fine granule) of it grab the dirt, the top layers of skin, and oils from my face and leave it sensationally smooth. I've never had any reactions or adverse effects.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Bought at my local Target looking for new skincare products for spring and this product interested me for sure! Price is inexpensive and good value because you do not need much! Definitely recommend if you're looking for something new to add to your routine but have been afraid of "peels". This left my sensitive fair skin soft and glowing and didn't give me any redness or irritation. Pixi by Petra Peel & Polish
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Allentown, PA
I purchased this product from my local target and let me tell y'all, it has changed my life and my face. It's about $24, which is a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but it is quite literally worth every penny. After using this Pixi exfoliator it feels like I have a brand new face. Using this in conjunction with their glow tonic leaves your skin so happy and nourished!! Leaves your skin absolutely glowing, removing dead skin your skin probably didn't even know that it had without leaving you dry or irritated. It's actually gentle enough to use multiple times a week, and I damn sure do! I'll be repurchasing this until the day that I die (with flawless, glowing skin probably, thanks to this).
Cherry O.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Made with 6% Lactic Acid to help exfoliate and clarify & Papaya to help skin tone and texture. Sugar cane extract to reveal glowing skin. It has a subtle fruity fragrance that is not cloying and leaves my face exfoliated, smoother, brighter, pores appear smaller and skin feels tightened after using. If I'm not doing a mask, I'm exfoliating at least 1-2 times a week. I gently massage on clean skin for 30 seconds, and leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse, then pat dry. This is great for those that don't have too much time.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I just picked this up and used it right when I got home.  Let me tell you, this peel and polish is AMAZING!!  It exfoliates your skin and removes any dead skin cells off of your face to make you glow.  I struggle with blackheads and enlarged pores and I feel as if I can already see a difference in the appearance of my blackheads and my pores even look smaller.  This is my new favorite exfoliator peel!  My face feels incredible after using it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I'll start by saying I haven't used this peel on my face yet, BUUUTTTT I've been dealing with horrible dry, cracked heels this summer and decided to try something with a little more power than my usual pumice stone.  This peel totally did the trick! It cut through the thick, dry skin and the scrub helped exfoliate the rest away, leaving me with smoother, softer heels! A little cream on them overnight and my feet were good as new the next morning!  I can only imagine what it will do to my face.  What a great product!
Heather R.
Heather R.
El Paso, TX
Great product... Skin felt refreshed and smooth without feeling dry.Love the smell and was satisfied with overall results...The product was gentle enough to use several times a weekThe packaging was okay could be cuter...Would buy this product again for continued use and would recommend this to my friends
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I love this product! I leave it in for five minutes and it makes my face SO soft! It definitely with the 24 dollars you'll spend and comes in the usual cute Pixi packaging. I like to use it a couple times a week, and it definitely does more than I thought it would being a drugstore product.
Tarah G.
Tarah G.
I was hyped when I bought this product, but quickly disappointed upon using it. While it did exfoliate the skin, it left it looking very red, much to my dismay. I'm sad this product didn't work out for me, because Pixi has some really great skincare and makeup!
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I love this and will never be without it, EVER. It's incredible. Apply it, leave on for 2-3 minutes, scrub away, and rinse. So easy and my skin feels so good after using it. The grit is really really fine but super effective. I use it every other day and haven't experienced any negative effects. I can't say enough about this, it's just the perfect Booster to any skin care routine.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I'd like to try.....where can I find this ,?
Jada M.
Jada M.
Where is this product?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never used a peel before- how does t work exactly?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost?
Neha S.
Neha S.
Mission , KS
Has anyone used this product??