Add a Photo

By PIXI
#24 in Facial Peels

Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant Gender: Unisex.

Photos (2)
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
West Seneca, NY

I personally love this product! Drug store prices - although on the higher end of drug store prices - for a product that seems like a high end product. It uses natural fruit enzymes to exfoliate your face. If you are sensitive to AHA, then you may not be able to use this product, but I can tell you that every time I use it, the scrubbies inside (you can feel them, like a fine granule) of it grab the dirt, the top layers of skin, and oils from my face and leave it sensationally smooth. I've never had any reactions or adverse effects.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA

I just picked this up and used it right when I got home.  Let me tell you, this peel and polish is AMAZING!!  It exfoliates your skin and removes any dead skin cells off of your face to make you glow.  I struggle with blackheads and enlarged pores and I feel as if I can already see a difference in the appearance of my blackheads and my pores even look smaller.  This is my new favorite exfoliator peel!  My face feels incredible after using it.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX

Bought at my local Target looking for new skincare products for spring and this product interested me for sure! Price is inexpensive and good value because you do not need much! Definitely recommend if you're looking for something new to add to your routine but have been afraid of "peels". This left my sensitive fair skin soft and glowing and didn't give me any redness or irritation. Pixi by Petra Peel & Polish
Heather R.
Heather R.
El Paso, TX

Great product... Skin felt refreshed and smooth without feeling dry.Love the smell and was satisfied with overall results...The product was gentle enough to use several times a weekThe packaging was okay could be cuter...Would buy this product again for continued use and would recommend this to my friends
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I love this product! I leave it in for five minutes and it makes my face SO soft! It definitely with the 24 dollars you'll spend and comes in the usual cute Pixi packaging. I like to use it a couple times a week, and it definitely does more than I thought it would being a drugstore product.
Tarah G.
Tarah G.

I was hyped when I bought this product, but quickly disappointed upon using it. While it did exfoliate the skin, it left it looking very red, much to my dismay. I'm sad this product didn't work out for me, because Pixi has some really great skincare and makeup!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Prescott , WI

I absolutely love this product for my dry dull skin!! Iv noticed the difference with it taking away all my dry patches on my face! I got this online and it's fairly decent priced! You definitely have to go out of your way and try this out!
autumn e.
autumn e.

This product is really good for acne prone skin, I've tried it one time but it really dries out the skin and leaves and kind of dull look, definitely will need a good moisturizer after. Would refer to oily skin.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

Been using this a couple weeks now and after having a bad bout of acne it left me with a couple scars and since using this they've started to fade and shrink in size. I've already recommended it to some friends!
Megan H.
Megan H.

This really didn't seem to do anything for me. It wasn't effective and didn't do what it said it would do. It was kind of harsh on my face. I bought it from Ulta and I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

How much does it cost?
Neha S.
Neha S.
Mission, KS

Has anyone used this product??
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

I'd like to try.....where can I find this ,?
Jada M.
Jada M.

Where is this product?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I've never used a peel before- how does t work exactly?

Join Now