Add a Photo

By PIXI
#80 in Facial Peels

Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant Gender: Unisex.

Photos (4)
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
March 21, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I personally love this product! Drug store prices - although on the higher end of drug store prices - for a product that seems like a high end product. It uses natural fruit enzymes to exfoliate your face. If you are sensitive to AHA, then you may not be able to use this product, but I can tell you that every time I use it, the scrubbies inside (you can feel them, like a fine granule) of it grab the dirt, the top layers of skin, and oils from my face and leave it sensationally smooth. I've never had any reactions or adverse effects.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
March 21, 2017, 7:38 a.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
Bought at my local Target looking for new skincare products for spring and this product interested me for sure! Price is inexpensive and good value because you do not need much! Definitely recommend if you're looking for something new to add to your routine but have been afraid of "peels". This left my sensitive fair skin soft and glowing and didn't give me any redness or irritation. Pixi by Petra Peel & Polish
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA
March 20, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I just picked this up and used it right when I got home.  Let me tell you, this peel and polish is AMAZING!!  It exfoliates your skin and removes any dead skin cells off of your face to make you glow.  I struggle with blackheads and enlarged pores and I feel as if I can already see a difference in the appearance of my blackheads and my pores even look smaller.  This is my new favorite exfoliator peel!  My face feels incredible after using it.
Heather R.
Heather R.
El Paso, TX
March 20, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
Great product... Skin felt refreshed and smooth without feeling dry.Love the smell and was satisfied with overall results...The product was gentle enough to use several times a weekThe packaging was okay could be cuter...Would buy this product again for continued use and would recommend this to my friends
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
March 20, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I love this product! I leave it in for five minutes and it makes my face SO soft! It definitely with the 24 dollars you'll spend and comes in the usual cute Pixi packaging. I like to use it a couple times a week, and it definitely does more than I thought it would being a drugstore product.
Tarah G.
Tarah G.
March 20, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I was hyped when I bought this product, but quickly disappointed upon using it. While it did exfoliate the skin, it left it looking very red, much to my dismay. I'm sad this product didn't work out for me, because Pixi has some really great skincare and makeup!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
June 5, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
If I could give this more than five stars, I absolutely would. This is absolutely the best face mask I've ever used (and believe me, I've used a LOT). After using this one time, my skin was soft and smooth and looked so much brighter. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this mask to anyone who wants to improve their skin texture, skin tone, or brighten their skin.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Prescott , WI
March 20, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I absolutely love this product for my dry dull skin!! Iv noticed the difference with it taking away all my dry patches on my face! I got this online and it's fairly decent priced! You definitely have to go out of your way and try this out!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Hawthorne, CA
June 17, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I have dry skin, but I've been breaking out and literally nothing would work. I'm allergic to most acne medications so it wasn't getting any better. This peel literally fixed my skin in just one application and after using it 3 times, my acne is completely gone. I will repurchase this forever. I'm so impressed.
Kristen I.
Kristen I.
Bakersfield, CA
May 11, 2017, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Pixi 1.52 floz Facial Exfoliant
I really like this exfoliate it leaves my skin feeling very soft. Now it is on the pricer side for drugstore, but if you want good skin you need gold face products.

It's very gentle on the skin, which is great so it doesn't agitate the skin. I highly recommend this product if you want a gentl exfoliator
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I'd like to try.....where can I find this ,?
Jada M.
Jada M.
Where is this product?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never used a peel before- how does t work exactly?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost?
Neha S.
Neha S.
Mission , KS
Has anyone used this product??