BeautyEyeEyeshadowPixi
by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom

Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom

This shadow duo includes two silky, coordinated shades to use together or solo. The mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections with gemstone inspired hues that will enhance your natural beauty. Apply dry for sheer colour or wet for more intensity.

• Nourishes with vitamin E
  • Mica-infused for added lustre
  • Paraben-free and not tested on animals

I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Es buena esta. Marca de pixs. ?
Start your review of Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...freaked.. I've been awaiting the day I could try a shadow from them they are creamy easy to go on and no dusting stays putt love the shades in reviews
...a perfect color combination and it goes on very smoothly, and is very long lasting and beautiful. in reviews
Demetrisa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom uploaded by Demetrisa A.
I love the way the colors pop on my eyelids it’s very easy to apply both colors and you can wear it anytime to any event it’s very long lasting and silky when you apply I would recommend this to anyone that loves duo colors
Tre K.
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom uploaded by Tre K.
These eyeshadows by pixi are absolutely gorgeous and the color payoff is great! With a primer they are extremely long lasting. I love using this for a natural look but with a little more umph since they are a bit shimmery. It's easy to take on the go as well. Great product!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom uploaded by Erika C.
It's super cute! I like the colors and if I'm traveling and needing to pack lightly I always throw this in my make up bag. Pigment is good and the colors are pretty/shimmery. It's easy to apply especially if your on the go.
Zineb  Y.
Troutman, NC
This is one of my favorite eye shadows of all time. The colors are simply beautiful and blend in nicely and don’t curl up at the crease. At first I wasn’t expecting much from it but to my surprise the pigmentation is incredible. I love how it lasts all day which is awesome. It sparkles, glitters and shines so if you don’t like that look then this doo eyeshadow is not for you. It blends quiet easily and nicely creating beautiful looks earth natural or a bit Smokey. Pixie is not too expensive which is great and I also love the fact that you can find it in Walmart or target now.
Alliey V.
Port Huron
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom uploaded by Alliey V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love both colors of eyeshadow I use the darker color for the crease and the lighter color for the lid and it makes a beautiful pink smokey eye
Jamie C.
Coshocton, OH
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom uploaded by Jamie C.
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom Shade featured: Apricot Glow Beautiful shades! Shimmer, shimmer and some more shimmer! They complement each other so well. I love to use the lighter on inner corner and the darker on middle of the lid. Can apply with your finger or a brush, I spray my brush first to get great payoff. Very little fall out and vlends great! Also very affordable!
Angela D.
Racine, WI
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom uploaded by Angela D.
I was excited to get this but even with primer it doesn't have a lot of staying power or a lot of POP. I found the taupey colour to be great. It was pigmented, it was smooth, it was great! However, the purple colour is SO light. It swatched terribly. It also was very chalky, it wasn't smooth, it barely had any colour pay off. Pretty disappointed. Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
This is a nice, simple duo. It’s great for travel. The shadows are very soft and blend well. These shadows don’t really wow me though and I already have several colors similar to this in my collection. Still, it’s a nice duo.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I am not too keen on this brand. It seems like they aren't the best pigmented brand, they always wear off on me or barely show up with their powders! Price isn't too bad I just think they need to reformulate. I do love their lippies tho!
Kaitlyn K.
Murray, KY
This is honestly all the shadow you need to have a beautiful look going on. It has a great color payoff and it blends well. The packaging doesn't break apart in makeup bags and it is something I will purchase again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save space and save on money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...