MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossPixi
by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g

Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g

Plump things up in seconds with this peptide-infused lip color—one swipe gives you a full, soft, and supple pout. It’s made with aloe (to heal), jojoba (to moisturize), and chamomile (to soothe). The cooling sensation it leaves on your lips is super refreshing. Honey Sheen is a glossy, champagne shade that gives off instant party vibes.

Plump things up in seconds with this peptide-infused lip color—one swipe gives you a full, soft, and supple pout. It’s made with aloe (to heal), jojoba (to moisturize), and chamomile (to soothe).; The cooling sensation it leaves on your lips is super refreshing.; Honey Sheen is a glossy, champagne shade that gives off instant party vibes.

WhO got this product in an ipsy bag?
Start your review of Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g!
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Nikki S.
The first thing I noticed about this gloss was the smell, and it was a little off putting. It applies nicely, but I'm not a fan of the sticky feel it leaves on my lips or the slight tingly feeling.
Regan B.
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Regan B.
I'm a fan of a good neutral shade with some shine, however this lip gloss smells super weird so I don't think I'd buy another from this line.
Larissa W.
W Valley City, UT
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Larissa W.
Ok so the travel size tube is pocket friendly which is nice. I love the honey nude color and it has just the right amount of sheen. The downsides are it doesn't last very long at all and it has a weird medicated type taste. Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g
Kiley B.
San Antonio, TX
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Kiley B.
Got my ipsy package and I love Pixi Beauty products but especially this lip gloss! It was my add on for this month
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by MANDY K.
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by MANDY K.
This is a cute gloss that is easy to toss in your bag because of the small size. The tube is sturdy, and I like the rectangular shape because it keeps it from rolling around on a flat surface. It applies nicely, and has a gold shimmer. Nothing crazy though. The texture is a little sticky, but not annoyingly so. There's a scent to it. I want to say it's mint? I actually prefer to use this on top of a lipstick more so than on its own, thought it still looks nice. Honestly, there's nothing really remarkable about this, but it does work well for me, and I enjoy using it! I think this came in a subscription beauty box, but I can't remember? This is available on their website for $6, so it's pretty inexpensive and they have a store availability finder on the website as well for you to shop in person.
Illyana M.
Hurst, TX
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Illyana M.
I love this lipgloss in the different shades. I go through it so fast. Its a simple product for any every day easy makeup look
Emely A.
Philadelphia, PA
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Emely A.
Loving this gloss, I love the freshness it leaves on my lips and the feeling is not sticky😍
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Kristin S.
Honestly, this burned my lips more than any lip plumper I have ever tried so far. It smells and tastes like peppermint floss. It continued to burn for a while after wiping it off. The color is great though. It’s shiny with the tiniest hint of natural looking pink. Too bad I dislike the burning but love the color so much. It did plump though. My lips looked a little swollen. My daughter used it as well, and it plumped her lips good too. She said it didn’t burn on her.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Mindy R.
Tingling lips that want to kiss. :) I like this product a lot. Looks natural and feels amazing! My pic keeps loading sideways. I'm wearing Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g on my lips. Ignore my brows, because I need to get them done. ;)
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
Pixi by Petra Liplift Honey Sheen Travel Size 1g uploaded by Bailey D.
Love the feel and the color. It lasts quite a while too. The gloss is great as well.