Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsPixi
By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct

Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

Do these work well? How quickly do you start seeing results?
Are these good for acne skin?
Start your review of Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct!
How would you rate this product?
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Target
I wouldn’t use these on my face because in my opinion they are too rough for sensitive skin with both the acid and the texture of the bad. But I bought them to use them on my arms and chest and arms. My elbows were getting so dry. I know everyone says to spend as much on your body care as your face but I have never been able to. So I try to find the best drug store things to use. These really made my arms feel soft abd exfoliated. Super fast and easy to use then apply some cream afterward!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Courtney H.
Helps keep skin clear and gives a glowing look after use. It is more gentle than the Ordinary’s Glycolic toner, the one I prefer, but I use these when I travel.
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Vanessa J.
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Vanessa J.
I love this product and it is a staple to my skin care routine. I use it after I wash my face and it’s very gentle and non irritating on my dry olive tan skin. The smell is not overpowering and it has a cooling effect. I’ve purchased this product multiple times and it’s easy to travel with.
Natasha C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Natasha C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pixi Glow Peel Pads are 20% Glycolic Acid & Rose Water Exfoliating Pads are what I ordered from Amazon after I ran out of the Pixi Glow Tonic 5% Glycolic Acid. I love these pads! They brighten the skin, make it healthier, more radiant in time. It minimizes pores, breakouts, and fine lines. It also evens out the complexion and nourishes with Vitamin E and Aloe. Good ingredients! It has improved my skin so much! I wouldn't change anything about these Pads! I highly recommend!
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Target
These are good mild exfoliating pads to maintain while in between chemical peels/ exfoliators. It does leave your skin with a glow. I will be using it as a maintainer.
Corrine C.
Frederick, MD
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Corrine C.
Purchased at: Target
When I need an extra something to exfoliate off dead skin and even out my tone I go for one of these peel pads! They smell amazing, work instantly with no harsh feeling afterwards. Can’t beat the price from target either
Sarah B.
Orlando, FL
I love these! In fact, I would go so far as to say they're my all time favorite product. I use them nightly right now, but sometimes do every other night. They tingle a bit (not painful, just effervescent feeling) and I leave them on for no more than 2 minutes, then wash my face. I'm in my early 30s and my skin was looking dull and my pores were starting to get bigger. These really helped perk up my skin and clean my pores. I find I break out less when I use them which is a huge plus for my hormonally confused skin after having babies. My skin is pretty sensitive but combination with rosacea on my cheeks and these don't irritate me or dry me out.
Jillian M.
Butler, PA
Purchased at: Target
I found these two months ago at target, 22$ for 60 pads which I think is an amazing deal for what they do and I still have about ten-ish left. I cannot rave about these enough. I kept hearing that physical exfoliating was bad for your skin and that chemical exploitation was the way to go but I hadn't found one that really did much for my skin the way that these do. I use these about 3 to 4 times a week sometimes more sometimes less. Everyone's skin is different and mine is not sensitive so I can take so keep that in mind but wow my skin is completely different. These pads remove all the texture. The make my face soft and smooth like I've never seen before. They are starting to get rid of sun damage and sun spots. I used Sunday riley good Gene's for about 3 months before I found these which I thought was good but not anywhere near as good as pixi peel pads. I saw more results immediately with pixi than I did the whole bottle of good Gene's. Also my makeup goes on and looks so much better. I literally have skin that I always wanted. It's pretty addicting to wipe your face with these at night and wake up and look in the mirror to see little improvements in your skin the next morning. I will never not have this on my vanity
Adriana A.
Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads - 60ct uploaded by Adriana A.
Hands down one of the most effective productsI've bought in a long time. Skin definitely has a great glow to it which is nice since winter has been so brutal here in Portland & I never get any sun kissed natural glow. But I totally love these pads. Way cheaper & just as effective as Dr Dennis Gross glycol is pads which I use to use. I hated the 2 step process w/his & the expensive price tag. With these it's 1 step, 1 pad.
kori C.
85281
Super effective! I've been buying a lot of things through sub boxes lately because I've recently taken an interest in this sort of stuff (no established routine or favorite products yet) and I'm totally open to try anything. Plus, good prices. I'm not hard to please but I rarely think anything is worth their retail value. This is the first product I've tried so far that I feel certain I'd buy again. It makes an incredible impact on skin texture and appearance. I actually cut the little pads in half, using essentially one pad a week for twice weekly applications. (It's nice that there's enough product on them for that to be an option.) So this 60 count jar will last me a year. $22 for a year of great skin? Heck yes I will rebuy. (Originally purchased through ipsy as a bundle with 5 other sample products for $13.)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...