MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerPixi
by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 04oz

Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz

Waterproof, super-long-wear, no-smudge, no-budge eye liners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion create a flawless, solid jewel-toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely colored and super-silky. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Preservative-free. Hypoallergenic.

"This incredibly long-wearing gel eye pencil is silky smooth to apply & keeps winning awards!"  - Petra

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hyrdogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)]. 1.2 g / 0.04 oz

What’s the best eyeliner pencil?
Did this really dry?
Start your review of Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz!
Product Highlights
This is the BEST eyeliner! I love the Oysterglow, it's a nice natural color to put on your bottom waterline while still giving you the more open-eyed look. I have tried several other "shimmery cream" eyeliners and haven't found one that compares in color, how long it lasts, or how smooth it is. in reviews
...pencil. Another thing i'd say is that i wouldn't necessarily pair the black eyeliner with a more natural look as it is so dark and pigmented that i don't think it would look right. These eyeliners can also be put on the eye lid as used to create a more smoky look. I would definitely recommend!!in reviews
The creamiest eyeliner i've ever used.! Glides on extremely well. It's also long lasting. I love that it's waterproof too.! It's a good bonus for the love I already have for the eyeliner. I love using it on my waterline because it goes on so well and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Usually if an eyeliner is too hard to apply it makes my eyes hurt.in reviews
Glides on eyes like a gel liner. This is perfect and stays on all day. You need to go out and get one. in reviews
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Zoe R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Bronze Beam
This is my favorite everyday eyeliner. It looks beautiful with blue/green eyes and stays put all day. It glides on smoothly without tugging
Alinee M.
San Jose, CA
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Alinee M.
Review for: Rose Glow
I buy this perfect pen and I love it I don't want it to ever end, the color is precious It stands out a lot for girls with brown or honey eyes. I will never regret buying it
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Online
Beautiful color, blends well, creamy and waterproof, that eyeliner is not moving. Trust me, hard to remove.
Xio W.
Charlotte, NC
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Xio W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rose Glow
This glides on like a dream! I love the color it is so beautiful! I would def purchase in more colors.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Kelsey B.
Review for: Black Noir
absolutely 100% the best eyeliner I have ever used. It goes on super silky smooth. I am not sure of the price because I got it in a boxy charm subscription. I honestly don't care, ill pay the money! So good!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,841 reviews
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Black Noir
I wear eyeliner pretty much everyday in my makeup look, so I’m always looking for an eyeliner that apply super smooth and has high pigment. I haven’t tried many products from Pixi but always heard good things about their Endless Silky Eye Pen. So when I saw it at Walgreens I picked it up. Its exactly the type of eyeliner I love, it goes on almost like a liquid It has Vigamin E and Mica that provide natural luminously. It’s long lasting, waterproof, and Paraben free. This is definitely now one of my favorite eyeliners. ❤️
Makayla S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Makayla S.
Review for: Black Tulip
I have green eyes and love the color of this, it brightens my eyes. However, it is soooooo soft. When I sharpen the tip, it constantly breaks off or smooshes down together so that I cannot get a thin line.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Anna D.
Review for: Copper Glow
I enjoyed this liner. It is a pencil that goes on thick and I love that. The copper dhade is dark not quite ad light and metallic as I would have expected but that works for me.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: Black Noir
I seriously love this eyeliner so much! The name of this is a little misleading because it's actually a pencil eyeliner. This is the first time I've tried one of Pixi's eyeliners, and I am so impressed with its performance. This glides seamlessly when I apply it, which I assume is why it's called a "pen" . The coverage is great, so I rarely have to go over anything a second time. I've splashed water directly on it to see how well it did, and I can say that once it sets, it stays! This is one of my favorite products from this brand, and probably one of my favorite eyeliners period. The $12 price point is very reasonable, as well. I'll definitely be checking out the other colors, too!FULL DISCLOSURE: This eyeliner was gifted for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
Heather D.
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Black Noir
I really like this pencil. It's super pigmented! It's creamy and glides on very easily. A little goes a long ways when it comes to smudging. One swipe or dab usually gets the job done. It's long-lasting. It seems to stay on the waterline fairly well too. If you tight line, know that it will transfer to your waterline until set.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harriet B.
Hickory, NC
il y a 8 mois
Lauren K. il y a 8 mois
Very pretty color and applied very easily: runs a little bit but not so much more than other liners that aren’t waterproof. I would recommend
Esha J.
London
il y a un an
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner - Deep Plum - 0.4oz: Does this eyeliner stay put without smudging all day or not? Please recommend if not!
Esha J. il y a un an
Nini C.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
MANDY K. il y a un an
I've only tried the black so far, but it works great and pigment is rich!