Pixi by Petra Collagen & Retinol Serum - 1.01 fl oz

Collagen and Retinol Serum This unique concentrated formula of collagen, retinol and vitamins helps reverse the signs of aging by restoring natural plumpness and elasticity to the skin. This youth preserving serum softens fine lines, while strengthening and reviving skin's natural radiance. Acacia collagen plumps and boosts elasticity. Peptides firm skin, while chamomile soothes. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. Gender: Unisex.

Love this product so far, what benefits do you guys see after about a month of use. I love pixies products and always see excellent results. Also i would love to follow others for a follow on here as well as my instagram @kelliescranton ?
How do you guys feel about this product? Is it affective?
Thoughts on this ?
Start your review of Pixi by Petra Collagen & Retinol Serum - 1.01 fl oz!
Grand Rapids, MN
Pixi by Petra Collagen & Retinol Serum - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Leah A.
This is my favorite serum at night at the end of my skincare routine now!!! I love how lightweight it is and how my skin absorbs it...I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and my skin looks amazing!! Glowing and I just cant describe how many compliments i get and it's just great...its leaves my skin so hydrated and the aloe vera in there is so beneficial and as well as the other ingredients lol I iist love this product and I do recommend to anyone when they compliment me!! The price is great for the luxurious feeling of this product!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰
Delran, NJ
Pixi by Petra Collagen & Retinol Serum - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Kellie S.
Pixie is the best of the best when it comes to quality skincare. I’ve been using this serum for about a month. I love the plumping effect and hydration this product gives to my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to be proactive about anti-aging. Such a great line of products, I’ve tried many of them ❤️
Kansas City, MO
I need to try this serum for a little longer in order to know how it really performs, but for not I'll say that it definitely does something!  The ingredients are nice and you can see that retinol is high up on the inkey list.  It's hydrating too which is nice since retinol can be drying.
Guntersville
Review for: , , , ,
Someone recommended this serum to me and I'm so glad they did I absolutely love this product and how it moisturizes my face and gives me a beautiful healthy glow. I love using this before applying makeup because it helps my makeup look fresh. This product is fantastic and so affordable.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This serum seriously gives me a beautiful glow from within look! My skin brightens up beautifully and I really love how healthy it makes my skin. Wearing it with makeup really makes my over all glam just look healthier and just beautiful
san mateo, CA
it’s a good basic serum although i don’t notice too much of a difference in my skin when i use it. it doesn’t come with much product and it’s a bit pricey for what you get but if you’re looking for a cheaper serum this is a good one.
Holland, MI
Pixi by Petra Collagen & Retinol Serum - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Nikolle B.
I love how it's not that expensive and it has a dropper to expense the product into your hand I've only been using it for like a week and it's not as strong as some of the other retinol products I've used which is a good thing
Roseville , CA
Review for: , , , ,
I really love what this serum does for my skin texture. I use once a day as directed(solely at night) and my skin is smoother, plumper and pores are more refined. The only downside is that is makes me a teensy bit dry
Kansas City, MO
Review for: , , , ,
I like this product for its moisturizing abilities, but it turns my hands orange! It looks like I have fake tan on them almost, so I wash my hands after using it. Cute packaging. I love the light green.
austin
This stuff is gold! It seriously makes my skin glow and gives my face a dewy look. It is affordable at Target which is a big plus. I put it in every night and can feel it Improving. Just go and get it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Long beach , CA
1,058 reviews
8 months ago
Pixi by Petra Collagen & Retinol Serum - 1.01 fl oz ? Does anybody like this product? I have oily skin
Ft Walton Bch, FL