BY PIXI

Ana F.
Ana F.
Riverside, CA
I like this because it's super easy to use. Also, I don't particularly like using powders to highlight my brow bone so this is definitely a plus for me. It could also be used as a face highlight, and inner corner highlight, or even as a cream eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend this!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Navarre
I love this stuff the quality is amazing. I use it for a lot more than just my eyebrows it's a great highlighter. it's good for minimal everyday strobing look.
Frida M.
Frida M.
pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that its retractible! Leaves my hairs in place and they don't go anywhere.
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much! It's so easy to use instead of having to use a brush. It's a lot more durable and not as complicated as other products. The packaging is very nice and I am definitely buying this again once I run out!
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Corcoran, CA
it was okay but not very pigmented . it was mostly glitter and i wouldn't buy it again
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Does this actually work ??
Laura V.
Laura V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the setting spray and love it and want to try other products of thd line How does this product work and is it worth it? What does it do?