BY PIXI

• How is the pigmentation in this product and is it vrry drying on th...1 Answers
Allison  H.
Allison H.
Adairsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Pixi by Petra!!!!! Never even heard of such a brand until I received it in my Ipsy bag!!! Oh my goodness I am now obsessed with Pixi by Petra!!! Seriously this lipstick has amazing staying power!!! Some of the Greatest lipstick I have EVER had the privilege of owning!!!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
I only use the color rose but the others aren't very good. They are not highly pigmentedbut it definitely stays really well. I do not recommend this product because you don't get much bang for your buck.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Beautiful color palette!! I love this brand and their products. The formula feels amazingly smooth going on, but the color doesn't last as long as I'd like.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my sister and she seems to really like it. She's not much of a make up person but still uses it occasionally.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Clarksburg, WV
A little something for every mood. Perfect balance of colors for job, running errands, or a night on the town.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
I like this lipstick palette. Good for when you are going on a little trip. Do not need a lot of makeup or bright this is good subtle color selection.
Alyvia P.
Alyvia P.
I've always wanted to try Piki products!!!! they look very good quality & a ton of different makeup!!!!!!!!!!
Andra N.
Andra N.
The colours just don't stay on. also I have to mention... I feel the product is a little on the "cheap" side I hate to say.. Not a product I'd repurchase
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
How is the pigmentation in this product and is it vrry drying on the lip?