BY PIXI

A clear brow gel that sets, shapes, and holds unruly brows in place all day! This long-wearing brow beautifier is the perfect finishing touch to any brow look, defining & shaping instantly. The soothing formula with aloe vera and panthenol conditions brow hairs and gives a natural, soft effect!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite. 4.5ml / 0.19fl. oz.

• Oml this looks like a totally amazing product I wish I co...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your brows feeling crunchy?2 Answers
Jessica W.
Franklin, TN
Yay 🎊 for S A T U R D A Y A little makeup shopping today for my Freelance Kit. Totally adding these @pixibeauty Goodies From @target• 👉🏻This clear Brow gel is a total Dupe for @anastasiabeverlyhills at $10 Compared to $22 ✔️ Also need to get a full size of this adorable mini Bronze/Highlight Duo 😊 #dupe #targetdeals #target #pixiepretty #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain
Christina M.
I dig this stuff got a small sample from a friend and have been using it EVERYDAY. My brows are unruly and curly (thanks Dad) so they need to be tamed and this guy does it. No wierd goopyness dries down fast lasts all day no flaking. Hope its a decent price point.
kennedy c.
Stanley
Okay, I work in a greasy kitchen and my natural eyebrows are a trainwreck. with that being said, this is always an essential step into long lasting fleeky eyebrows
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great little brow gel that holds your brows in place all day. The only downside is the clear tube- I get grossed out at the inevitable product transfer and tinting of brow gel brown. This performs so well and compares favorably with the ABH gel.
Janelle P.
Another repurchase for me! I’ve gone through quite a few of these little guys and love the results it gives me! Brows stay in place all day but are still soft and not crunchy. Just your standard clear brow gel, but a standout product for sure!
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
This is a pretty good clear eyebrow setter. Very light and natural finish and doesn’t look like there’s any product there after it dries. I don’t think it is long lasting but creates soft and tanned brows. Will continue to use
Stephanie V.
Pacoima, CA
Super great at keeping your eyebrows in place. It’s super long lasting. I like to use it after I have filled in my eyebrows with a regular pencil and have blended it out. It last a long time as well.
Teri B.
When you first apply this product you can feel it and it feels weird (like the Anastasia clear brow gel), but once it dries down you can't feel it at all. It also feels natural to the touch and not crunchy like some other brow gels make your brow hairs feel. I love how it keeps my brows in place all day. With this being a clear brow gel it will start to look gross after a few uses, as with any other clear product you use on top of anything pigmented. However the brow gel still applies clear even with it looking gross after a fair amount of uses.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
This is hands down my favorite brow gel ever! It’s so easy to use. You’d think the brush is too large but honestly it’s not. It sets the eyebrows and keeps them in place all day without them getting crunchy or too stiff. I will continue to repurchase this time after time.
Carrie S.
I personally do not like this product. I feel like it is too goopy & thick. The product on the inside will start to look disgusting after a few times use. Whenever I apply this to my brows it does not disperse the product, it goes on like a blob and makes my eyebrows look worse.
Jay 💖.
Does this leave your brows feeling crunchy?
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Is it heavy on the face? Can you tell there is actual product on your eyes?
Kamille C.
Austin, TX
Pixi Brow Tamer How much does this product cost in Target? And does it work better than, say, Petrolum jelly on eyebrows? I haven't tried that either, but I've heard it works good.
Mary A.
Allendale
Oml this looks like a totally amazing product I wish I could get is haha~ plus the outside looks Great 😍😍😍😍😍😍