BY PIXI

Define & highlight for an instant brow lift! With six matte shades to mix and match, this palette lets you customize for the perfect brow colour to instantly frame your face. Includes double-ended applicator for precise application.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Red 40 Lake (Cl 16035)] 5.76 g / 0.20 oz

• I saw this today at target. How is the pigmentation on this?1 Answers
  • Do all the shades in this pallet make a big difference fo...2 Answers
  • Do you use all of the colors? I tend to use the same colo...4 Answers
Pixi Brow Powder Palette
  • "This stuff is so great! I love all of Pixi's products. This is my go to eyebrow kit. It is easy to get the perfect shade to suit your needs." in 9 reviews
Madeleine H.
Catonsville, MD
LOVE this brow powder palette. It comes with multiple shades so I can easily match any clients eyebrow colors quickly and correctly. It’s super cost-efficient and it’s the perfect topper to any brow look. It’s a very light formula that you can build on or keep light for a more natural look. I will continue to buy this product for years to come
Beauty and t.
Culpeper
I would have returned this if I had tried it as soon as a I bought it. Sorry pixie, but you missed the mark on this one. Love lots of pixi but not this palette.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I actually got my Brow Palette in PIXI BROW KNOW HOW- Book Of Beauty. I'm a BROW kind of Gal. A No makeup No worries kind of person. Just a good Brow and Im good to Go! This palette gave my brow that Amazing beautiful arc that everyone are aiming for! I love that it comes with so many shades to choose from and can compensate depends on my liking. The palette can cater many looks From Natural Day looking brows to Dramatic Evening brows. Yhup! PIXI Eyebrow palette has it all. The Palette contains: 4 x Highlighters and 8 x Brow Shades
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I love this selection of colors. I already tend to lean towards more natural tones and I love that these are just a more shimmery version. The colors aren't too glittery but have a slight shimmer that I like. Be careful though as I feel these palletes easily break. Ive had two break on my and I am very careful and do not carry them with me on the regular.
Tiffany L.
Boston, MA
These eyeshadows are okay, they don't wow me, they're kind of just average eyeshadows. I would save my money and buy a different palette. They have nice pigmentation and blend ability but the colors and performance are just average. I stopped using these a while back because it just wasn't impressing me and I have other better palettes.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is going to sound very funny and weird but I use this to contour my nose and I actually tried contouring my cheeks/face...LOL. I think I personally don't like using powders just because I've always used pencil or a gel-like pomade products. I think this shade selection is awesome and I have used it for eyeshadow (there's fallout so be careful for that lol). I love this product though. Overall, I love it though—colors, packaging and all. I honestly wish the packaging opened another way but that is what is really unique to it. I would repurchase this!
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
I really enjoy the pigment of this product and think that it is a very affordable brow powder palette in comparison to most drug store palettes I have tried. The packaging is very pleasing to the eyes, much like many of pixi products. I purchased this at Target.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I love this brow powder. It does not run, and my eyebrows look natural when i use it. I like having dark brows without the obvious "I penciled them in" look. If you are the same, I highly recommend using this powder. I use it EVERY day.
Lacey H.
St George, UT
I like this palette because you can mix the colors for a more exact fit of your eyebrow color, but that was just about all I liked about this brow palette. I didn’t love that it was powder only because I didn’t get the look I wanted. Also the brush wasn’t that great of an applicator either. These however make excellent eyeshadows.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
This small pallette is AMAZING...the pigment is unbeatable...the little sponge, which I NEVER use but used with this, is so soft and it lasts all day. Ya'll need to try it....the alternatives are good compared to thins but this is AMAZING... If there were more stars, I'd click Undefined
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
Do you use all of the colors? I tend to use the same color often I feel the others would just be wasted.
Ashlee G.
Bella Vista
Do all the shades in this pallet make a big difference for brows? I've always just used elf's eyebrow kit and been perfectly happy but with so many options in this one I feel like it could change the game....or be a waste?
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
How is the pigment on these powders? I think the brand is cute. Ive tried their primer and i really like it. Im looking for a product that will fill my eyebrows and look natural.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
Do you also use these as eyeshadows? How do they blend?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I saw this today at target. How is the pigmentation on this?