Pixi Book of Beauty-Minimal Makeup uploaded by Rubi T.Pixi Book of Beauty-Minimal Makeup uploaded by Rubi T.

BY PIXI

An easy-to-use palette that has everything you need for that "barely there" look!

This curated collection creates a stunning and sophisticated look for complexion & eyes. Whether you are a makeup minimalist or just in the mood for some subtle enhancing, you'll love the satin luminosity that these favourites create. Palette includes 2 highlighters, 2 cheek shades, and 4 eye shades.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Tin Oxide. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Red 40 Al Lake (CI 16035), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)]. 6 x 2.7g / 0.09 oz

Cassandra L.
Columbus
This is a really nice little palette. It's nice for when I wake up dead and can't make decisions. The pigments aren't strong so it's better for daytime, natural looks. Fall out is pretty heavy but since the hues are natural looking, it's not as severe and it brushes away easily.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I picked this palette up on a whim at Marshalls and it has quickly ascended to a place of honor in my vanity. It's out for a daily go-to. I expected to hate it since I'm not a no makeup person, but this is a fantastic palette of staples that can supplement any look. I adore the lighter highlighter in the inner corner or as a highlight. The matte brown works wonderfully as a brow powder... you can make this work for a full face and all products work so well. The blush and bronzer flatter my pale skin really well, too.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This is kind of your all in one. Two highlighters, two cheek tints, and four eye shadow pallets make this kit nice on your make up bag. These colors were very subtle, the barely there hues enhanced my natural glow. I find this to be an everyday kind of kit.
Katelyn H.
Conway, SC
I've used this pallete every day that I do my makeup since buying it. The blush is so subtle and pretty and I love both the bronze and white highlighters. I use the dark brown matte shadow to fill in my eyebrows. It saves SO much space in my makeup drawer to have all of these great products in one cute little palette!
Ro G.
Apex , NC
I swear by this minimalist eyeshadow paletteZ every time I wear it someone asks me "what are you wearing on your eyes??" A must have for an everyday "no make up" look plus the ingredients are pretty clean too.
Jesseca S.
If you looking for a natural makeup, this is the palette for you. Because of my dark skin the bush kind of looks dusty on me. But if your more of a fair skin this is great for you. I love the product and the brand so I would definitely recommend this to others.
Mariana J.
This is great for someone who is just starting to use makeup. All of the products are nice and it's a good travel size. I would like if the shadows were perhaps different colors but overall it's a great product.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I BOUGHT FOR MY MOTHER BUT SHE SAYS SHE REALLY ENJOYS IT AND I DO TOO IVE TRIED IT ONCE AND I FEEL LIKE THIS. IS SOMETHING THAT I DO I FEEL LIKE IT HELPS ME LIKE I DID IT ONCE BUT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY LOVES IT AND SO DO I
Kim L.
Hueytown, AL
I like this pretty well. It gives you a hint of color and shine. Perfect for everyday looks. Contours for light or medium skin tones. Great value.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I loved the highlighters in this palette. I got this in one of my subscription boxes and I love it.
Christy L.
Kirkland, WA
Is this palette more suited for warm or cool skin tones?