BY PIXI

An easy-to-use palette that has takes the guesswork out of contouring!

• This curated collection makes it effortless to create natural definition for your features
• Silky, micro-milled powders make it foolproof to blend & sculpt
• Palette includes 3 shades for brightening & highlighting and 3 shades for contouring & bronzing
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Highlighter Powders / Poudres Surbrillance INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)]. Contour Powder / Contour Poudre INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)]. 6 x 2.7g / 0.09 oz

• I have been looking for a good and pretty inexpensive con...2 Answers
  • How pigmented is it? Will it give you a more natural look? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this type of kit for some time no...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lucia M.
This is a great palette to travel
With! It has everything you need for that natural glow in one place. I recommend bringing multiple travel brushes with you for the different colors! This will become a staple.
Katie M.
Kernersville, NC
Really easy to use and blend. I love the price and the quality, for a target buy it's great. I'm able to combine colors to get the best contour color for my skintone.
Sounintha P.
Andover, MN
I was able to score this product at my local target on clearance for the super low price of $7.20! The product is normally priced at $24 and honestly not in my price range for a "drug-store" brand. Right away, I felt like the pans were super small so I was skeptical at first. I found that the contour powders did not catch well with my brushes (Real Technique). I had to swipe the powder a few times to contour it onto my face. This is quite upsetting because that means I have to use MORE powder so I feel like the pans will run our fairly quickly. The highlight pans were very nice. I like them alot for a subtle highlight (I AM A HIGHLIGHT WHORE). At first, I thought they weren't as noticeable but then realized how subtle and nice it actually turned out. I really like how natural my contour look with this palette. Sometimes I feel like contour and highlight can cause someone to look extremely glam but I felt the subtleness of the colors created a very "natural look." I honestly would find myself using this more often as a day-to-day contour kit. Would I buy again for $24 each? Probably Not. But for a clearance price of $7.20-- I would definitely say BUY!!
Natalie M.
Bixby, OK
Pixi book of beauty-contour creator- .54 oz, I was excited because I love contouring, but when I started to use it the colors on my face faded away throughout the day I felt. Don't get me wrong it is very pretty but it kind of faded away throughout my day. If I had to give this a star rating it would be 2. Not trying to give tons of hate. But I wouldn't recommend this product.
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
First of all, let me start by saying that the only reason this palette didn't get 5/5 stars is because it has some kick up when I dip my brush into it. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S SO SOFT. I literally cannot explain how soft it is. It creates the perfect natural contour, for those of you who are looking for that. I'm not looking for a dramatic contour, so this product is perfect.
Kali M.
These highlighters are perfect for the price! The blush is beautiful especially the darker one. I bought on sale at target. It goes perfect with my dirty blonde hair and I'm already running out I would def buy again!
Maeve C.
Walpole, MA
this contour creator pixi book of beauty was amazing. I loved it because of its dimension it gives my face and how affordable it was. I recommend this product very much and it was externally helpful throughout my daily makeup routine!!
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this Eye shadow it so Beautiful this is there Perfect match color for my Skin it's Great on My Oily skin I recommend this product for some one that has oliy Type of skin
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't like this product at all. I find the shades aren't very pigmented and look patchy. The highlights are pretty though if you like a super natural look. But other than that this is a thumbs down product for me.
Ashlyn G.
I love this contour kit. I love that this brand is cruelty free. I wish more brands were like that! This brand is a bit pricey for the drugstore but I've never been disappointed in a product I've gotten from them yet!
Mary Kathryn B.
Birmingham, AL
I have been looking for a good and pretty inexpensive contour palette recently. Is this contour palette good or is it worth saving the money and getting a more high end one?
Jessica S.
I have been looking for this type of kit for some time now so I'm just wondering how it is.
Sarah L.
How pigmented is it? Will it give you a more natural look?
Sarah D.
How do these colors work for light skin tones? Would it be too dark for a fair skinned person? How is the pigment and does the color last all day or do they come off?
Amanda C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really would love to try this palette but wondering if these tones are more on the grey side or are they warm toned? I'm honestly looking for grey toned rather than an orange/reddish brown.