Pixi Black Lacquer Lash Primer uploaded by Christine D.Pixi Black Lacquer Lash Primer uploaded by Christine D.

BY PIXI #90 in Lash and Brow Treatments

This multi-use black lash primer plumps, protects, and preps lashes. This is the essential prep step for full, voluminous lashes. The rich black formula is packed with vitamins A & C plus panthenol to help keep lashes in optimum condition. Unique comb applicator defines and volumizes for the ultimate intense effect. Use before mascara as a base coat, after mascara to set, or by itself for a natural tinted look.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Triethanolamine, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol,1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice)Extract, Panthenol, Reinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tropolone, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, SodiumBenzoate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77499)]. 5.5ml / 0.18fl. oz

Christine D.
Waipahu
I've never tried a lash primer before so I couldn't really compare it to
any brand. However, I can positively say that this lash primer works on
me. I have an average lashes (not too long, not too short). When I do
my makeup, I rarely wear false lashes so I mostly rely on my mascara.
This lash primer made my lashes appeared long and more define. I could
use it on it's own honestly without using a mascara. I really like the
wand because it made it easier for me to apply it from the roots and it
reaches the inner corner of my eye without a problem. The only thing
that I don't like about this is it made my lashes super clumpy. I'm not
sure if lash primer is supposed to work like that but it was a bit hard
to apply the mascara afterwards. I gave it another try and on the 2nd
try I applied the mascara RIGHT AFTER I applied the Lash Primer and it
went on perfectly.
Naomi A.
Chase, BC
I love love love the lash primer! It makes my lashes look super long and coats well. They nourish my lashes and have grown so much since starting to use the primer. The downside is the brush, is doesn’t give the flexibility to coat properly and is very stiff.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I can't say enough about this awesome product. Unlike many of the white mascara primers I've used, this does not apply clumpy, and you could wear it alone for a more natural look. Under mascara, it really boosts the quality of the product, helping it apply more evenly and smoothly, Will definitely repurchase!
Asha E.
Doral, FL
When I first saw this I was wonder what will I be doing with primer, it wouldn’t make a big difference. All lies!! It makes a whole lot of difference I believe this coat give the masacara something more to adhere to making them more voluminous

back