Pixi Best of Retinol Skin Treats Set

Pixi Best of Retinol Skin Treats Set

Refresh and revitalize your look with this Pixi Best of Retinol Skin Treats set. Refresh and revitalize your look with this Pixi Best of Retinol Skin Treats set. Paraben-free, cruelty-free Creamy moisturizing cleanser enriched with Vitamin A (Retinol), antioxidants and ceramidesremoves all impurities for smoother, firmer and more radiant looking skin. This multi-action Retinol Tonic with time release retinol also replenishes skin with potent antioxidants. Retinol Jasmine Lotion is formulated with vitamin A...

Were can I find it and how much does it cost?
Start your review of Pixi Best of Retinol Skin Treats Set!
How would you rate this product?
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
Great mini set. I always love to try minis before buying regular sizes so I can see how it works with my skin. I snagged this for half price and love using it as my PM routine. Its a great little routine.
Trish M.
Glenolden, PA
Pixi Best of Retinol Skin Treats Set uploaded by Trish M.
At least this was on sale! It’s normally $22 for this teeny little set but it came up $10.68 so I shouldn’t complain lol! I didn’t care for the face wash as it felt oily and my face just doesn’t feel clean after using an oily cleanser. The toner and lotion weren’t bad. I prefer the rose one personally.