Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream

A nourishing night treatment to comfort and soothe skin. Wake up from your beauty sleep to a balanced skin tone with this Beauty Sleep Cream from PIXI. The rich nourishing treatment is fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich and helps to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin while you sleep. Formulated with 100% Natural Mango Butter and Lavender, Lemon and Bergamot Oils, the night cream calms your complexion. - E.W.

Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glacier Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Octyldodecanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT. 35 ml / 1.18 fl.oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream!
Product Highlights
“This is the perfect night cream! It is lightweight and moisturizing, plus it has a light scent that doesn't irritate my skin. Normally, night creams are too heavy for me, but I have seen a huge improvement in my skin since using this product.” in reviews
This is an amazing cream. It smells great and doesnt leave skin oily. I really notice a difference when using it.
Chino , CA
Very surprised at how well I liked this. Very moisturizing and my skin feels plump and smooth in the morning.
Woodland Hls, CA
I use this in combination with their Overnight Glow Serum and I wake up to beautiful bright glowing skin
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to like this so badly, but it just wasn’t for me. It didn’t have the higher level of moisture that I typically prefer in a night cream, and it just felt slick on my skin. It never felt like it fully absorbed, and the scent was a little bit off-putting. I think if i had to continue using this, I would probably use it as a daytime moisturizer rather than a night cream.
Scotland
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream uploaded by Janey B.
As mentioned in my previous review I have been loving trying out some new skin care ! I’ve been addicted to the skin care queen Caroline Hirons and I was desperate to try out some of Pixi’s skin care line, its mid rage in price- nothing to seriously break the bank as far as skin care goes, but Im seriously impressed by this line ! I bought 4 products to try it out (alongside my cleansing balm to remove my make up) and i’m loving the results. Nothing beats products that actually give you visible results. I’m 27 so no huge ageing issues or major skin problems, I have combination skin, hormonal break outs and redness and I think every one probably has dehydrated skin. This review focuses on the Pixi beauty sleep cream ! I absolutely love this it’s a really nourishing cream that i apply after serums. It smells of lovely botanicals which i like but for people hyper sensitive to smells its worth mentioning. I love it 😀❤️
Auckland
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream uploaded by Sean P.
The product is said to help protect, nourish, and hydrate skin while you sleep. The product is very creaming and smells like lavender which is so calming 😆 In the morning my skin was radiant, plump and healthy looking. This cream is literally sleep in a tube. If you've been neglecting your skincare routine or not getting your 8 hours, this cream will make you look well rested and alive. I love the texture, it's creamy and rich but not greasy or clogging. Although the product is amazing, it’s a little pricey for the amount of product
Winnipeg, MB
Moisturizing, smells lovely, works well- it’s a great product and much more affordable than other comparable products. If someone asks me for an affordable night cream, this is it. It probably could be a bit more moisturizing, but if you have particularly dry skin you could add an oil to it and it would be great. Using this, I wake up to moisturized, soft skin- I don’t think it has any anti aging benefits, but I’m still in my 20s so I’m not too worried about that yet!
stockholm
The packaging is consistent with all of pixis products, that being said I don’t like it. The packaging feels plastic and tacky. The product is ok, smells like a lavender garden but it’s nothing special.
brighton
I really enjoy this sleep cream. It has a subtle sent of lavender and blends into the well. I’ve had no peeling and my skin looks lovely in the morning. I’m unsure if I like the pump as I sometimes find it difficult to get the product out, hence four stars and not five.
London
Definitely my favourite night cream I've used. Not too heavy, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and has a really nice lavender scent. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Looking for your answer?